Gohmert: Mueller 'Identifies People He Doesn't Like and Destroys Them'
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-04-30 23:04:18 UTC
Gohmert: Mueller 'Identifies People He Doesn't Like and
Destroys Them'

By Pam Key
breitbart.com
Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday on Fox News Channel's "Fox & Friends," Rep. Louie
Gohmert (R-TX) discussed his 48-page report detailing the
history of special counsel Robert Mueller.

Gohmert said, "In a net nutshell number one he has done
tremendous damage, more damage to the FBI by running off
thousands and thousands of years of experience purging the
Islamic training materials. As some of our intelligence
guys say we didn't know what we were looking for, he
blinded us of the ability. But the other thing he
identifies people he doesn't like and destroys them. Leaves
terrible destruction in his wake."

Continues at:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/30/gohmert-mueller-identifies-people-doesnt-like-destroys/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Monday, April 30, 2018
Monday on Fox News Channel's "Fox & Friends," Rep. Louie
Gohmert (R-TX) discussed his 48-page report detailing the
history of special counsel Robert Mueller.
Gohmert said, "In a net nutshell number one he has done
tremendous damage, more damage to the FBI by running off
thousands and thousands of years of experience purging the
Islamic training materials. As some of our intelligence
guys say we didn't know what we were looking for, he
blinded us of the ability. But the other thing he
identifies people he doesn't like and destroys them. Leaves
terrible destruction in his wake."
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/30/gohmert-mueller-identifies-people-doesnt-like-destroys/
Forwarded post:

ROBERT MUELLER: UNMASKED
by Congressman Louie Gohmert

https://1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Gohmert_Mueller_UNMASKED.pdf

Posted by gubamyster

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
https://tinyurl.com/jaimaharaj
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-05-02 15:41:58 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Gohmert: Mueller 'Identifies People He Doesn't Like and
Destroys Them'
That's how Washington D.C. works the Swamp Creatures kill their enemies
with personal attacks, they're all Alynskyites....
--
That's Karma