Muslim Mob Accuses University Student Of 'Blasphemy,' Beats Him, Rips His Clothes Off, Shoots Him, Then Throws Him Off Of A Two-Story Building [Islamic, Muslim terrorism]
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-02-10 23:03:24 UTC
Muslim Mob Accuses University Student Of "Blasphemy,"
Beats Him, Rips His Clothes Off, Shoots Him, Then Throws
Him Off Of A Two-Story Building

shoebat.com
Saturday, February 10, 2018

http://shoebat.com/2018/02/10/muslim-mob-accuses-university-student-of-blasphemy-beats-him-rips-his-clothes-off-shoots-him-then-throws-him-off-of-a-two-story-building/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Saturday, February 10, 2018
http://shoebat.com/2018/02/10/muslim-mob-accuses-university-student-of-blasphemy-beats-him-rips-his-clothes-off-shoots-him-then-throws-him-off-of-a-two-story-building/
Forwarded post:

I knew a really smart Lebanese student in college. When
he was around Americans he sounded like a true political
conservative. But around the radical Arabs, he sounded
just as (laterally) crazy as they did. I asked him why
and his answer was, (approximately) "As an American
you're not in any danger from them. They know they'd get
in trouble if they did anything to you. But I'm a fellow
Muslim. If they accuse me of apostasy or being any less
of a Muslim than they are, they can have me killed with a
phone call when I get home. These are truly dangerous
people. You have no idea how dangerous."

Posted by Gen.Blather

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti