The worst thing a woman can do to a Man. ... ..
Add Reply
The BORG
2018-01-30 07:11:30 UTC
The worst thing a woman can do to a Man is to sever his penis.

If a woman does that, then she is condemned to Hell and she can never
get out of Hell.

The reason for that, is that particular Crime is "Beyond the
forgiveness of God".

In other words, God cannot "forgive" any women who have done that.

Apart from that, then any person can Change and become Good.
And if they do become Good and KNOW what is Right and DO what is Right
and SAY what is Right, then they can Escape from Earth and to up to a
Beautiful World that to the people is their Heaven.

So if ALL the people did become Good one day, then the ONLY people
left in Hell would be the women who have at any time severed a Man's
penis.

Those are the only people who God CANNOT forgive.
Teresita
2018-01-30 07:43:39 UTC
Post by The BORG
The worst thing a woman can do to a Man is to sever his penis.
Tonya Rodham Bobbitt: The meanest woman on Earth.
https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
The BORG
2018-01-30 07:51:18 UTC
We do have the Power to OVER-RULE the Gods, because we invented the
Gods and we are Higher and more Powerful than the Gods, but in this
instance, we probably would not OVER-RULE God, if God feels that he
CANNOT forgive women who do this particular crime.

And we do not see Hell becoming empty anyhow.

Many feminist women will never get out of Hell.

It is very unlikely that a lot of those feminist PIGS will ever become
"Good".
So there will always be a lot of women in Hell.
tooly
2018-01-30 18:53:27 UTC
Post by The BORG
The worst thing a woman can do to a Man is to sever his penis.
If a woman does that, then she is condemned to Hell and she can never
get out of Hell.
The reason for that, is that particular Crime is "Beyond the
forgiveness of God".
In other words, God cannot "forgive" any women who have done that.
Apart from that, then any person can Change and become Good.
And if they do become Good and KNOW what is Right and DO what is Right
and SAY what is Right, then they can Escape from Earth and to up to a
Beautiful World that to the people is their Heaven.
So if ALL the people did become Good one day, then the ONLY people
left in Hell would be the women who have at any time severed a Man's
penis.
Those are the only people who God CANNOT forgive.
worst thing a woman can do to man...is probably to sell out our ancestors and go over to the enemy to become his concubine. Or is it the Stockholm Syndrome? WHo knows. Who owns the eggs. A reasonable question perhaps. The feminist would of course say 'it's her body, her eggs'. But if a matter of extinction comes into play, perhaps a bit more than meets the pie...er...I mean, eye.