Donald Trump pushes for merit-based immigration, seeks end to chain migration
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-01-31 18:38:17 UTC
Donald Trump pushes for merit-based immigration, seeks
end to chain migration

"Most importantly, these four pillars will produce
legislation that fulfils my ironclad pledge to only sign
a bill that puts America first. So let us come together,
set politics aside, and finally get the job done," Donald
Trump urged the lawmakers.

indianexpress.com
Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Continues at:

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/donald-trump-pushes-for-merit-based-immigration-seeks-end-to-chain-migration-5046281/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
http://indianexpress.com/article/world/donald-trump-pushes-for-merit-based-immigration-seeks-end-to-chain-migration-5046281/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti