Gowdy Disagrees With Trump: FISA Memo Does Not 'In Any Way' Discredit Mueller Investigation
Add Reply
Rudy Canoza
2018-02-06 03:50:51 UTC
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said the release of the controversial FISA memo
by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee does not discredit
Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

In a series of tweets on Friday, Gowdy said the memo, which alleges
government surveillance abuse targeting at least one member of the Trump
campaign, raises concerns about the FISA process and is of interest to
the American people.

Despite that, Gowdy said he remains confident in Mueller and the
"overwhelming majority" of the men and women serving at the FBI and
Justice Department.

It is important for the American public to know if the dossier was
paid for by another candidate, used in court pleadings, vetted before
it was used, vetted after it was used, and whether all relevant facts
were shared with the tribunal approving of the FISA application.

While this memo raises serious concerns with the FISA process, I have
been and remain confident in the overwhelming majority of the men and
women serving at the FBI and DOJ.

As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in
Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in
any way - discredit his investigation.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/03/trey-gowdy-fisa-memo-does-not-any-way-discredit-mueller-investigation
tooly
2018-02-06 19:32:21 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
If Mueller is so 'above reproach', then how can he resolve to remain in investigation of Trump knowing that the whole affair is corrupted [by intent, process, or criminal] by this fisa warrant? Mueller surely understands he would have never been appointed special council without that fisa affair.

Nah. We don't buy it. Mueller is just another LEFTIST lackey like all the rest. Fight back.