— [FINAL UPDATE #8] UNPROFESSIONAL CAR TAMPERING BY TURNBULL’S TOYOTA AND A LACK OF ANY ACCOUNTABILITY
dolf
2018-01-20 06:27:16 UTC
— UNPROFESSIONAL CAR TAMPERING BY TURNBULL’S TOYOTA AND A LACK OF ANY
ACCOUNTABILITY

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 20 January, 2018

TO: CGU INSURANCE ACCESSORS, (*NO* *ACTION* *REQUIRED*)
INDEPENDENT VALIDATION ADVISORY AUSTRALIA (*NO* *ACTION* *REQUIRED*)

MEDIA: SYDNEY STAR OBSERVER,
TELEGRAPH,
THE AGE

Nous: #79
Time:
Date: 2018.1.20
Torah: #5 #7 #10 %81 = #22
Dao: Recognizing Agreements, Keeping Obligations
Tetra: #31 - Packing
I-Ching: H56 - The Wanderer, Sojourning, Traveling

Latin: Protector {Merciful God} Alt: Namamyah {From God} {

1. HELPS KEEP PROMISES & OBTAIN THE FRIEND-SHIP OF THE GREAT
2. GOOD FAITH
3. SINCERITY & FAITH
4. Ero
}

Lamech {Powerful, Poor; made low}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#269 / #444} / HETEROS {#274 / #487}

***@zen: 5, row: 8, col: 6, nous: 79 [Date: 2018.1.20, Super: #269
/ #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying
Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already
Fording, Completion, Ego: #444 / #79 - Recognizing Agreements, Keeping
Obligations; I-Ching: H56 - The Wanderer, Sojourning, Traveling; Tetra:
31 - Packing]

I just wanted to bring to CGU Insurer's attention a plausible organised
crime connection between this EVENT of 11 October 2017 as the Buddha
statue being thrown through my kitchen window and the causing of $5000
damage to the ship which was the basis of this Insurance Claim
CGU171162398 IVAA Reference Number 38627.

If I may draw on the analogy which I raised earlier today with respects
to my Facebook comment titled "MOMENTS IN NEW ZEALAND PARLIAMENT"

'Essentially, Jacinda Ardern has a 'wife' just like the male leaders who
tramped before her through history.

The only criticism that lingers is the one about how a mother's
undivided attention is the most important thing for a child.' [Annabel
Crabb]

If I may extrapolate that remark by putting it crudely (intemperately),
succinctly and not in an uncaring manner such as this:

We know:

a) that she ***@cks.
b) with whom she ***@cks.
c) for what purpose she ***@cks.
d) hoping that’s all she ***@cks.
e) will she be breastfeeding in parliament?
f) and will such media intrusions be then called pornography?
g) what are to be acceptable limits on such media liberty?

And that as of an resonance with:

"#400 STAR TREK INSTANCES OF CROSS POSTING SPAM AS CRIMINALITY
ASSOCIATED WITH ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS WITCHCRAFT BY ‘CHICAGO’
CRIMINAL GANG WARFARE"

Newsgroups:
alt.buddha.short,alt.buddha.short.fat,alt.buddhism,alt.buddhism.nichiren,alt.buddhism.nichiren.shoshu

Subject: Uploads - What is wrong with Easynews
From: ***@getfucked.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:08:25 GMT

FMURTZ (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1848 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2017: "WHEN TO
PLANT CHOCOS IN ILLAWARRA:

?"

MARZ (***@GETFUCKED.COM) [AUS.GAMES, AUS.GAMES.BRIDGE,
AUS.GAMES.ROLEPLAY, AUS.GARDENS, AUS.GENERAL] @ 2108 HOURS [00:56:44
-0800 (PST)] ON 10 NOVEMBER 2017: "UPLOADS - WHAT IS WRONG WITH EASYNEWS:

Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.

Why does it seem there are no posts any more."

<https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!search/FMurtz$20Star$20Trek/alt.bible/RQZC9Bx_4A8>

FMURTZ (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1612 HOURS ON 28 NOVEMBER 2017: "???"

SIMILAR THREADS (AS NONSENSE DATA):
What's wrong with my lucky bamboo? (Alwyn Williams) - Forum: United
Kingdom / Last Post (2 replies): 18-07-2007 12:17 PM

apologies for post below... wrong group (Mentalmick) - Forum: Lawns /
Last Post (0 replies): 15-01-2004 07:42 PM

Marcory - may be spelt wrong! (Chris) - Forum: United Kingdom / Last
Post (6 replies): 15-04-2003 05:21 PM

Oh dang, they sent the wrong filter (Bob H) - Forum: Ponds / Last Post
(2 replies): 03-04-2003 04:56 AM

Project is done! Pics inside.-----Duh, wrong links. Correct ones here.
(Emil) - Forums: Roses / Last Post (6 replies): 31-03-2003 08:56 PM

<http://www.grapple369.com/Terrorist/F%20MURTZ%20STAR%20TREK%20%23400.pdf>

THE PERSON FMURTZ <***@hotmail.com> by his abnormal and irregular
(H1593): {#1 as #58 *** THIS IS AN INTERFERENCE ***} 1) garden, orchard}
appears by such actions, to be associated to the solar eclipse of 22
AUGUST 2017 and whilst not IDENTICAL to <***@getfucked.com> as the
anonymous poster, but needs to explain the clear signalling to absolve
himself from any RESPONSIBLITY FOR THIS SYSTEMATIC HATE CRIME UTILISING
‘CHICAGO’ CRIMINAL GANG #400 WARFARE TACTICS AS THE MESSAGE CONTENT HAS
BEEN FOUND TO BE IDENTICAL:

<https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/215098-re-uploads-what-wrong-easynews.html>

And the targeting of specific interest groups with whom I have some
degree of associated such as the TOYOTA PRIUS / BUDDHA newsgroups (and
others which I have posted a reply to and marked accordingly as being an
abnormal concurrence of an excessive and unaccountable) which suggests
an organised criminal association with the AUS.POLITICS NEWSGROUP POSTER
named FMurtz <***@hotmail.com> as occurring with the unlawful
neo-fascist foreign power which is the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and
it's SAINT ANDREWS cause célèbre as the conspiratorial "*FOR* *THOSE*
*BRAVE* *WHO* *GAVE* *THEIR* *LIVES* *SO* *WE* *COULD* *LIVE* *OURS*"
imposing of:

- a substituted ethic upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition,
- the rendering of Memorial Services as stone worshipping idolatry and
- attempts to subvert sovereign authority

Which although having been reported to a *CONSTABLE* *OF* *POLICE* on 19
March 2017, there has never before been undertaken a prosecution for the
INDICTABLE OFFENCES which I alleged has occurred by any law enforcement
or judicial officers under the COMMONWEALTH, let alone as being an
initiative of a private citizen:

- PERJURY under SECTION 314 (15 years maximum),
- CAUSING SERIOUS INJURY RECKLESSLY under SECTION 17 (15 years maximum),
- SETTING A TRAP OR DEVICE under SECTION 26 (10 years maximum), and
- TREASON under SECTION 9A (Life imprisonment / 20 years maximum)

That such prudent action of mine which requires obtaining suitable legal
counsel, the provision of Instructions to legal counsel, the
consideration of relevant matters, the preparing of any statements for
court and its subsequent representation within a court of law having an
appropriate jurisdiction and accordingly in the interest of "public
interest" and due process as the exercise of fair and equitable
administration of Justice, I have sought upon 17 January 2018 an
adjournment of these matters and, at the time of writing, I am still to
be advised of the prudent decision of the Magistrates Court.

That under the auspices of SECTION 9A (2) of the CRIMES ACT VICTORIA
(158) an onus of accountability is then placed upon any OTHER PERSONS to
provide all such material evidence in such lawful action made of the
allegations of infracted sensibilities:

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS"

As the alleged IMPROPER, NON-FACTUAL AND PERJURED TESTIMONY OF PERSONS
ASSOCIATED TO THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and the unlawful
neo-fascist foreign power which is the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and
it's SAINT ANDREWS cause célèbre to differentiate this from ADOLF
HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA @277 / PAGE #609 - REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS as
to "assist[ance] by any means whatever, with intent to assist, an enemy
at war with the Commonwealth of Australia, whether or not the existence
of a state of war has been declared" which is prohibited under SECTION
9A(1)(d)

And that a person is prohibited under SECTION 9A(2) to:

(a) receives or assists another person who is to his knowledge guilty of
treason in order to enable him to escape punishment; or

(b) knowing that a person intends to commit treason, does not give
information thereof with all reasonable despatch to a constable or use
other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence—
shall be guilty of an indictable offence.

Penalty: Level 3 imprisonment (20 years maximum).

(3) On the trial of a person charged with treason on the ground that he
formed an intention to do an act referred to in paragraph (a), (b), (c),
(d) or (e) of subsection (1) of this section and manifested that
intention by an overt act, evidence of the overt act shall not be
admitted unless the overt act was alleged in the indictment.

That I have previously raised the consideration of "UNPROFESSIONAL CAR
TAMPERING BY TURNBULL’S TOYOTA AND THEIR LACK OF ANY ACCOUNTABILITY" by
Facebook and then subsequently within the public street to an
administrator named KIRTSY who was whilst within uniform, refused to
accept my verbal complaint of tampering to my car's navigation system by
TURNBULL's TOYOTA whilst it was being serviced on the grounds that she
was on a lunch break.

That in regards to posting to the TOYOTA PRIUS newsgroup as an example
of the TARGETED #400 hit zones that Turnbull’s Toyota have not *BEEN* in
any manner responsive to the suggestion that improper tampering of the
car’s navigation system clearly conveys a maliced intention and
abrogates any professional trust and accountability when servicing a
vehicle.

What next: Will Turnbull’s Toyota tamper with the vehicle’s breaking
system so that I have a serious or perhaps fatal car accident?

Christian Hip-Hop artist Marz has seen and experienced a lot of things
in his life. He has been witness to the utter depravity of sin, the
darkness caused by evil, and the fortunes and misfortunes of fame. He
has also felt the healing touch of God, the breaking free of addiction,
and a complete 180-degree life change of himself. What started as a long
road down to destruction, has turned into beautiful conversion story.

This is his story…

Marz’s story starts in 1970 in a country that was previously called
Yugoslavia. He was born to a Croatian Catholic mother and a Bosnian
Muslim father. Since then, the country has become a series of smaller
countries after war tore it apart. A young Zlatko Hukic (Marz), along
with his family left the country when he was eight and they became
immigrants living in Chicago, Illinois. From that early age, he was
exposed to a lot of the perils of the city. It was the late 70s, early
80s, and drugs and gangs were running rampant in the city.

Perhaps the scariest and most unbelievable of experiences Marz had while
dealing with the occult is the following story:

“Picture a wedding banquet, you go there and they do the celebration.
Except, instead of a wedding, it’s just 400 people worshipping demons.
They call it getting mounted. So there will be people in there mounted
by certain demons and whoever worships those demons will follow them
around and offer stuff to them. The whole room is filled with fruits and
vegetables up to the ceiling giving offerings to these things. If you’re
driving by, you think it’s a wedding.”

Marz admits that he had previously taken part in one of these
ceremonies. He was so blinded by that reality of life that it seemed
normal to him.

“When you are a part of it, it’s just something you do. It’s like there
are literally blinders over your eyes. You look back and think, ‘How did
I not see that’? but when you are part of it you are just blind to it,”
he revealed. “I think looking back, what breaks my heart the most, I
know how people have fallen for that and I know how many people have
fallen for that deception. It drives me to do music or to make time to
do ministry that is the hope and the prayer to speak God into others and
release them from that bondage. I have the hope and the faith that it
will happen, and we’ll be able to see people come out of that.”

Marz believes that following Satan is more enticing to people than it
sounds. Often times Christianity or religions, in general, are thought
to be bogged down in rules and rituals. You have to watch everything you
do because God is watching.

He said witchcraft, “plays on insecurities and fears, and comes through
little things…reading horoscopes, getting your fortune told. You’re
looking for answers and trying to figure out life and these people are
like, ‘Hey, I have some answers for you’ and that’s what slowly draws
you in.”

The rapper says that people just don’t get how powerful it is. One time
he was approached by a guy in an alley. Marz was parked in his car
listening to a mix of a new song. The guy heard the music and started a
conversation with him.

“I tell him I’m a Christian rapper. I told him some of my background and
he’s like, ‘What, bro, do you think you can do a spell on me so I can
get rich?’ And I’m like, ‘Didn’t you just hear what I told you? It’s
demonic. You’ll be giving your life to the devil’ and he’s like, ‘Yeah
yeah, do you think you can do that for me’?”

The emcee continued, “He thought he wanted something good in life, but
what’s the cost? In a weird way, I think these people are looking for
God. Looking back on my time then, I think I was looking for God too. I
just fell for a lot of deception. It’s spiritual, but which spirit are
you in contact with?”

He said toward the end of his life as someone involved with witchcraft,
things started getting crazy. His friend got shot in the head, he had a
beef with that previously mentioned drug dealer, and the two were doing
witchcraft on each other.

“I was going to look for someone who could do more powerful spells.”

He said he asked a friend where he could find some stronger witchcraft,
and his friend replied, “There is something bigger than all of that.
It’s Jesus.”

“Oh, c’mon man…”
[<http://rapzilla.com/rz/features/interviews/16230-marz-explains-how-gangs-witchcraft-s-hold-on-chicago-nearly-destroyed-his-life>]

This question of unethical conduct by the TURNBULL's TOYOTA arises from
their association with a BLOKES BBG on 25 AUGUST 2017 as a LIQUOR
LICENCE event and the contemporaneous actions involving the despoiling
of the ANZAC SHRINE MEMORIAL precinct by the leaving of this pictured
litter of TABLE: #37 and TICKET: #364 and that of an ARMY JEEP AND DOG
TRAILER driven by an ASSOCIATE of my NEIGHBOUR being illegally parked
(ie. a fact confirmed by the owner *STEVE*) within a vacant block #37 as
a *PADDOCK* during the designated time of the LIQUOR PERMIT.

***@GMAIL.COM @ 0159 HOURS ON 19 JANUARY 2018: "DESTINATION
TRAILERS FOR SALE SALEM, PORTLAND | ALS TRAILERS:

Als trailers is the best RV Dealers, Service, Rentals & Sales in
Portland, Eugene. We have all the brands of RV parts and Accessories.

Visit for best RV models. <http://www.rvsalesportland.com/>"

DOLF @ 0323 HOURS ON 19 JANUARY 2018: "Abnormal domain registration
noted which is excessively private and that is unusual for the business
listing type.

It does not appear to trace to the relative country of origin which is
unrelated to Australia

Try trik trailers instead."

FMURTZ (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1106 HOURS ON 19 JANUARY 2018: "If I was
interested, and if I did not live in Australia, and if I did not hate
spam, I might be interested"

ÖRDÖG (***@PURGATORY.ORG.INVALID) @ 1120 HOURS ON 19 JANUARY 2018:
"So why then respond to the spammer at all?

I have just silently plonked the moron."

FMURTZ (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1748 HOURS ON 19 JANUARY 2018: "Plonking
does not tell him how stupid he is, telling him may stop him, he may
figure out he is not reaching target in USA"

DOLF @ 1800 HOURS ON 19 JANUARY 2018: "You are taking an abnormal
interest in the apparent process of signalling."

NEWS16 (***@WOA.COM.AU) @ 0118 HOURS ON 20 JANUARY 2018: "Dream one.
Stop wanking as if you give a fritz you massively xross posting moron."

DOLF @ 0202 HOURS ON 20 JANUARY 2018: "If FMURTZ won’t now forthrightly
address this allegation of conspiratorial intention of malice associated
with unlawful foreign powers, my guess is that I will have to raise the
issue with the manufacturer Toyota directly.

Have you got something other than a glib statement Jim?

It’s life Jim but not as we know it ...

YOUTUBE: “It’s Life Jim”

That my mailbox was destroyed upon this same day and subsequently upon
the 15 NOVEMBER 2017 the pictured piece of slaughtered meat {

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17 ***
THIS IS AN INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter
for sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to
slaughter for eating; 1a3) to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel)
to sacrifice, offer sacrifice;

} was placed within my mailbox as a further threat. That the #364 can
best be understood pertaining to intrinsic *DISHONEST* *ANGEL* *GABRIEL*
/ *FALSE* *WITNESS* characteristic of *TREASON* associated with all
Islamic belief as the unlawful positioning of the AL ASQA MOSQUE as the
illegal occupancy:

*LET* *ME* *MAKE* *IT* *ABSOLUTELY* *CLEAR* *BELIAL* *AND* *ITS* *SONS*
{#52} *OF* *DARKNESS* *HAS* *NO* *ENTITLEMENT* *TO* *WHAT* *IS* *THE*
*SACRED* *SITE* *BELONGING* *TO* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* {#123}

— PELLIAN KNELL —

"DREAD IN SISYPHUS DENIAL.
OVER HEAVEN'S LAST TRIAL {#123}.
THOU DOEST FREELY TELL.
NO CONFESSION TO COMPEL.
THE SOUNDING OF THE KNELL.
SO BEGINS DOWNW'D SPIRAL.
BY AN EVERLASTING QUELL.
TO WELCOME GATES OF HELL."

[IMAGE: SISYPHUS (ie. sacred asexual dung beetle as scarab equivalent)
DENIAL BEFORE DOWNWARD SPIRAL

(iStock by Getty Images / Credit: mahmuttibet)]

YOUTUBE: "I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers)"

} of the JERUSALEM TEMPLE site which is in DIRECT CONTRADICTION OF
NATURAL / COMMON LAW AS HISTORICAL REALITY OF THE SEVEN PAPAL BULLS AND
THE LATER DUTCH DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA of 26 OCTOBER 1616 AO Anno
Ordinis as the Latin for "In the year of the Order", being the term used
in *KNIGHT* *TEMPLARY* and is found by subtracting 1118 from the
everyday calendar. As that which without ambiguity and rancour defines
the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS as being a common element and a
probable impetus for the RELIGIOUS / STATE / SOLDIER / ORGANISATIONS /
BUSINESS association as the unlawful neo-nazi foreign power as KNIGHTS
TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and it's SAINT ANDREWS cause célèbre.

The papal bull Omne Datum Optimum issued by Pope Innocent II in 1139
that initially endorsed the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ and of
the Temple of Solomon (Knights Templar), in which the Templar Rule was
officially approved, and papal protection given. Additionally, Omne
Datum Optimum promised all spoils from Muslim conquest to the Order, and
made the Order exempt from tithes and taxes:

"As for the things that you will receive from the spoils, you can
confidently put them to your own use, and we prohibit that you be
coerced against your will to give anyone a portion of these."

Although Omne Datum Optimum was an unusual bull in and of itself, it was
followed by Pope Celestine II's Milites Templi in 1144 and Pope Eugene
III's Militia Dei in 1145, which together gave the Templars an
extraordinary range of rights and privileges. Among other things, the
Order was permitted to build its own churches, bury their dead on those
church grounds and collect taxes on Templar properties once a year. The
unique cemeteries constructed by the Templars proved to be extremely
controversial. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omne_Datum_Optimum>]

Accordingly, I have derived an alternative and the only legitimate
cosmological compliant statement of a concise *JEWISH* *CHRONOLOGICAL* /
*MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* / *COMMON* *AND* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*
*AS* *SYLLOGISTIC* MICROCOSM as being constituted by the three higher
numbers of the Decade and which stand for the invisible and metempirical
philosophical and metaphysical theology as the Torah's which is an
Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL conveying the claim of
Natural and Common Law as the Universal basis to an egalitarian right
derived from a legitimate cosmogonic perspective establishing the
existence of a sovereign autonomous right to govern which is expressed
lawfully by a logical syllogism by the first three ordinance statements
of the 10 Commandments.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent
to the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of
the material universe:

#1 - *MONAD* (MATTER as World of Emanation - ATZILUTH) as 3 MOTHER
LETTERS expressing the following meta-principles:

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS
NATURE: {#ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk.
Ophis - burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent);
specifically a fiery (serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper
color))} ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

#1 - Northern Pole (北極 - Běijí)
#2 - Four Advisors (四輔 - Sìfǔ)
#3 - Right Wall (紫微左垣 - Zǐwēiyòuyuán)
#4 - Chief Judge (大理 - Dàlǐ)
#5 - Six Jia (六甲 - Liùjiá)
#6 - Canopy Support (杠 - Gāng)
#7 - Guest House (傳舍 - Chuánshě)
#8 - Eight Kinds of Crops (八穀 - Bāgǔ)

#9 - Celestial Boat (天船 - Tiānchuán) and,
#10 - Stomach (胃宿 as Wèi Xiù - Stomach, fingers and granary/Aries) is
one of the twenty-eight mansions of the Chinese constellations and was
associated with White Tiger of the West (西方白虎).

IMPORTANT NOTE: That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a priori
as PARADIGM already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 -
Transformation Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY published in
4 BCE is equivalent to the later PYTHAGOREAN binomial HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal
Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

Whilst it may function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY it is entirely a
specious notion to declare it is the root and causal basis of the
perennialist philosophical tradition.

That the ENNEAD OF THOTH expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle
which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the
Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS as presupposing to be the origin of
language by consideration of rational PI being 22 / 7 as mind which is
then no doubt the proper cosmological basis to our magnificent heritage
of our perennialist antiquity:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15
/ #6 - Form of Nature]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354 day
/ lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

The ankh also here depicted was known as crux ansata / ansate cross (the
Latin for ‘cross with a handle’) is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic
ideograph symbolizing ‘life’ from which the Coptic community have
stylised their cross.

ORIGIN: First recorded in 1885–90, ankh is from the Egyptian word ʿnh̬
live; apparently at least partially homophonous with word for ‘sandal
strap,’ hence stylized picture of sandal strap became symbol for life.

The Egyptian {that troubles or oppresses; anguish} gods are often
portrayed carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms
crossed over their chest. The ankh appears in hand or in proximity of
almost every deity in the Egyptian pantheon (including Pharaohs {that
disperses; that spoils}), symbolising the gift of eternal life which
they promised to their worshipers. The loop was frequently painted red
and the cross white. There are many scenes of the ankh being applied to
the nostrils of the dead, to bring them back to life.

The ankh symbol was so prevalent that it has been found in digs as far
as Mesopotamia {between two rivers} and Persia {that cuts or divides; a
nail; a gryphon; a horseman}, and even on the seal of the biblical king
Hezekiah {strength of the Lord}. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh>]

[IMAGE: THE #36 - ROMAN EMPIRE AS GENTILE / #72 - JEWISH VASSAL DYNAMIC]

And the relationship is here shown as between the #1 - #CENTRE with both
the #36 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) and #72 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) as comprehensible
within the image above as conforming to the Apostle Paul's claim made
within the Epistle to the Romans, that Israel: "Who knowing the judgment
of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, *NOT*
*ONLY* *DO* *THE* *SAME*, *BUT* *HAVE* *PLEASURE* *IN* *THEM* *THAT*
*DO* *THEM*." [Romans 1:31 (KJV)]

[IMAGE: ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So
Israel, is it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the
wilderness? [Amos 5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}]

According to the I CHING Hexagram 31 - RECIPROCITY, this is most usually
shown by the mutual stimulation of Heaven and Earth:

GENTILE VIEW: *H27* - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature) below + GEN (ie. #8 - Transforming Nature) above] + *H9* -
XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6 - Form of Nature) below + SUN
(ie. #4 - Nature is Amended in its Nature) above] = *H36* - MINGYI
[Suppression of the Light/LI (ie. #9 - Autonomous Nature) below + KUN
(ie. #1) above]

JEWISH VIEW: *H54* - GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7 - Engendering
Nature) below + ZHEN (ie. #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature) above] {ie.
Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law} + *H18* - GU
[Ills to Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4 - Nature is Amended in its Nature) below +
GEN (ie. #8 - Transforming Nature) above] {ie. System's Cosmology as
Earth - Formula of Humanity} = *#72* - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear;
I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles, Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra:
79 - Difficulties)

The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number n(n+1)/2 as symbolic and an
alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of 'YHWH' and
known as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the 'Holy Four-fold
Form'. That is:

MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M} OF GOVERNMENT

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {#A = FIRE} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {#U = WATER} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {#M = AIR} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = #26 AS ‘YHWH’ BEING NAME OF GOD
AND GIVING THE TOTAL OF #72 as ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE KNOWN FROM ANTIQUITY
WITH AN IMPLIED #5 AS #CENTRE / EARTH ON #0 CE

The problem which I have resolved by this quote which the Australian
Newspaper unreasonably censored pertains to German Philosopher Friedrich
Hegel (August 27, 1770 – November 14, 1831) who was an important figure
of German idealism. He achieved wide renown in his day and, while
primarily influential within the continental tradition of philosophy,
has become increasingly influential in the analytic tradition as well.

Although Hegel remains a divisive figure, his canonical stature within
Western philosophy is universally recognized.

This document represents by an articulation of the AUTONOMOUS
HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ie. *SANDGLASS*} being a notion of the
AUSTRALIAN HERITAGE AND THE LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE
COMMONWEALTH AND ITS CONSTITUTION of 1901 which resolves the problem
proposed by the German Philosopher Friedrich Hegel (August 27, 1770 –
November 14, 1831) as the hypothesis:

“Another and opposite folly which we meet with in our time is that of
pretending to invent and carry out political constitutions independently
of religion.

The Catholic confession, although sharing the Christian name with the
Protestant, does not concede to the State an inherent Justice and
Morality, – a concession which in the Protestant principle is
fundamental. This tearing away of the political morality of the
Constitution from its natural connection, is necessary to the genius of
that religion, inasmuch as it does not recognise Justice and Morality as
independent and substantial. But thus excluded from intrinsic worth, –
torn away from their last refuge – the sanctuary of conscience – the
calm retreat where religion has its abode, – the principles and
institutions of political legislation are destitute of a real centre, to
the same decree as they are compelled to remain abstract and indefinite."

We haven’t yet by 7 January 2018, finished what is only a superficial
two day analysis of Hitler’s Table Talk and I have undertaken the task
reluctantly, being without any infatuation directed towards the
individual as impetus and within the obstructions as the restraints of
inadequacy and resourcefulness which is my education. Or rather a lack
thereof. Which, if I sought such further opportunities in particular
that of psychology, would greatly assist my cursory and informal as
haphazard approach to the project.

But it ought to be remembered, that I by reasonable thought, invented
the very tool which is prerequisite to an undertaking of my analysis and
has yielded such fertile consequence. I would therefore provisionally
conclude from the #231 preliminary assessment which we disclose below,
as to it being associated to a systematic and insidious assertion made
upon the MIND of the population.

However given this cult of personality which he has clearly exhibited as
most apparent even within the short duration of our attention to the
matter as the process of informing and the knowing, also had exhibited
an immutable and an irrational aggression towards the biblical narrative
itself wherein my entire (excepting for the Dao as the Mother of
Governance) trinomial mathematical paradigm of sapient MIND as
theoretical noumenon by which I appraised him, is embedded.

That the maxim: “a house divided by itself would most certainly have
fallen.”

Is a truism if ever there was one so uttered.

I’m at the stage of writing this attention point, currently up-to #150
pages and I anticipate finishing our introduction into a proof of
concept in the existence of what is Immanuel Kant’s meaning of the term
"noumena" as not which is self evident, since it literally means not
"things as they are in dependently of appearing to us" but something
more like "things as they are understood by pure thought."

“And I have seen wonders.
And I have seen miracles
Oh, I have seen some things...”

Yet Kant appears to deny that the human understanding can comprehend
things in the latter way."

Thus we can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a
beginning {#1 - #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM /
DELIMITATION} and end {#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both
compatible with the DAOist perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled
to envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO*
*APPLY* *TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR*
*SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and
an agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay
{viz a viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}:

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 / #693 {#NINE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN}

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

THAT THE HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE HETERO SPIROGYRA ORDER SQUARE
WHEREAS THE HETEROS ('CHRIST MURDEROUS') PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE.

As they produce different categories of understanding associated with
the temporal reality, *PLEASE* *ENSURE* *THAT* *YOU* *DO* *NOT* *BREACH*
*MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *BY* *IMPROPERLY* *ASSIGNING* *TO*
*YOURSELVES* *AN* *ENTITLEMENT* *TO* *USE* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL*
*PROPERTY* *AS* *A* *WEAPON* *AGAINST* *ME*.

I WOULD REASONABLY CONCLUDE BY SUCH #123 / #231 CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING (AND ESPECIALLY THE LATER) THAT FROM A BRIEF ANALYSIS OF
DIARY ENTRIES FROM 2 to 23 June 1942 WITHIN ADOLF HITLER’S BOOK TITLED
“TABLE TALK” WAS STEEPED WITHIN FREEMASONRY AND HAS A KNOWLEDGE OF THE
EGYPTIAN ANKH ASSOCIATED TO THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE AND THE ROMAN
CATHOLIC CHURCH ET AL.

“FOR IF THE FIRSTFRUIT BE HOLY, THE LUMP {ie. *the* *trinomial*
*mathematical* *theoretical* *noumenon*} IS ALSO HOLY: AND IF THE ROOT
BE HOLY, SO ARE THE BRANCHES.

NOTE: To say nothing of my antagonists being equivalently attributed by
each of the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries associated to the INTELLECTUAL
TETRAD as seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of ‘life’ and the
‘hand mirror’ as reflecting the course of action:

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's
Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish
persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

So as to determine a concise MENS REA by an appreciation obtained from
the lexicon spectrum which will elucidate our understanding of any
extent to the MODUS OPERANDI.

But just now an ethereal thought on how to remedy this promiscuous /
daemonic self righteous circumstance as consequential abrogation of
individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains Nature}, loss of popularity
{#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature}, avoidance of inextricable
*DILEMMA* {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} and to facilitate subtle
intuition {#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} which is causal to being
within the space / time dynamic in promulgating an unimpeded process
that in this example of reading, is the traversal of consciousness
within the fabric of time itself.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS*
*AS* *GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in
its Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

In short the *DILEMMA* is if given #A, and I am #B, it can't possibly be
#ME (#A = #B) as #C (co-joined), then it must be #D (as distinct) from #ME.

[Origin 1515–25 CE]: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 =
#5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake,
take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain
to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}

“AND IF SOME OF THE BRANCHES BE BROKEN OFF, AND THOU, BEING A WILD OLIVE
TREE, WERT GRAFTED IN AMONG THEM, AND WITH THEM PARTAKEST OF THE ROOT
AND FATNESS OF THE OLIVE TREE:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT*
*OF* #INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33
AD) *MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:
Dao: Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason
Tetra: #57 - Guardedness
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons

Solar Eclipse: 22 July 2009 (AEST)

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#551 / #473} / HETEROS {#543 / #469}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{77}&idea:{551}&idea:{473}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Time: 0320 hrs, Super: #551
/ #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1)
of humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of
land; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c)
(Hithpael); 1c1) to mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884):
{#12 as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or
drive away, a thing for another's advantage; 1a1) a thing from anyone,
to defend; 1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) to give aid from
one's own resources;

[IMAGES ABOVE: DISCUSSION OF 18 SEPTEMBER 2017 WITH ARTIST {HINH} JEREMY
KASPER OVER AVOIDANCE OF SALE RETURNED SERVICE LEAGUE'S (RSL) MURAL AS A
TRIBUTE TO FASCIST IDEALISM WHICH IS CONVEYED BY PHOTOGRAPHS OF 22
AUGUST 2017; 18 SEPTEMBER 2017 AND ITS REMOVAL BY 24 SEPTEMBER 2017]

YOUTUBE: "Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)"

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423}
1) an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;

"BOAST NOT AGAINST THE BRANCHES. BUT IF THOU BOAST, THOU BEAREST NOT THE
ROOT, BUT THE ROOT THEE.

THOU WILT SAY THEN, THE BRANCHES WERE BROKEN OFF, THAT I MIGHT BE
GRAFTED IN.

WELL; BECAUSE OF UNBELIEF THEY WERE BROKEN OFF, AND THOU STANDEST BY
FAITH. BE NOT HIGHMINDED, BUT FEAR:

FOR IF GOD SPARED NOT THE NATURAL BRANCHES, TAKE HEED LEST HE ALSO SPARE
NOT THEE.

BEHOLD THEREFORE THE GOODNESS AND SEVERITY OF GOD: ON THEM WHICH FELL,
SEVERITY; BUT TOWARD THEE, GOODNESS, IF THOU CONTINUE IN HIS GOODNESS:
OTHERWISE THOU ALSO SHALT BE CUT OFF.” [Romans 11:16-22 (KJV)]

THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {MOTHER: HERA} defining the
ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE {FATHER: ZEUS}:

#1 - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW
#2 - FORMULA OF HUMANITY
#3 - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY
#4 - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION
#5 - ACT OF NATURE AS CANON {ie. a general law, rule, principle, or
criterion by which something is judged} as any pairing by co-joined
Contract such as the Olympic Games or any effectual common FIVE-POINTED
star ★ means as the indigenous value of your respective flags to anchor
your co-operative agreement for prosperity

By means of a theoretical mathematical noumenon being a technology
associated to OUR LETTERS PATENT {NOTE: SECTION VIII on "OBEDIENCE,
AIDING and ASSISTING unto the Governor General} as GIFT of Queen
Victoria to the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia (1901):

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}"

TO THEREBY DEFINE BY THE OLYMPIC SPIRITUS AND FLAME {#266 = #40, #20,
#6, #200 as kuwr (H3564): {#6 as #226} 1) furnace, forge, smelting
furnace or pot; 2) (Qal) to bore, pierce, dig, hew} AN UNIVERSALITY TO
ALL HUMANKIND:

HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] ...

YOUTUBE: “I Know Him So Well (John Barrowman duet with Daniel Boys)”

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {

@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS THE WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES SUCH AS THE
ARCHIMANDRITE AND OF NUNS

@5 - IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT PRESUMPTUOUSLY STANDS WITHIN THE
PLACE OF GOD

} AS THAT WHICH NOW HAS NO FURTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRACE.

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of
the Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34 /
Usurper: @1 / Mystery: #17 / Leader: #136 / Regulator: #170 / General
Governor: #340} relative to the equivalence of the DAOist
meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 / #81}.

The Osirian {#INR} legend {@5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 =
#5 + 5x5 = 25 / #65 / Usurper: @1 / Mystery: #26 {YHWH} / Leader: #325 /
Regulator: #390 / General Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as #1, #100, #80,
#1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous;
2) a extortioner, a robber or #365 / #5 = #73} of Egypt {that troubles
or oppresses; anguish} sets aside 70-nights during a 365-day-solar-year
to mark the star Sirius’ disappearance below the horizon. Osirus existed
in the netherworld for 70-days until his triumphant resurrection every year.

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS PRINCIPLES} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

22/7 as 3W1D ...

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of*
*priests* x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated
to the 'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day
intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which
have brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods
before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

And whereas We did on the 17th day of September, 1900, by and with the
advice of Our Privy Council declare by proclamation that, on and after
the 1st day of January, 1901, the people of New South Wales, Victoria,
South Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania and also Western Australia,
should be united in a Federal Commonwealth of Australia: And whereas by
the said recited Act certain *POWERS*, *FUNCTIONS*, *and* *AUTHORITIES*
*were* *declared* to be vested in the Governor General: And whereas We
are *desirous* *of* *making* *effectual* *and* *permanent* *provision*
for the office of Governor General and Commander in chief in and over
Our said Commonwealth of Australia, without making new Letters Patent on
each demise of the said office. *Now* *know* *ye* *that* *We* *have*
*thought* *fit* *to* *constitute*, *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, *and* *do*
*by* *these* *PRESENTS* *CONSTITUTE* *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, that
there shall be a Governor General and *Commander* *in* *Chief*
(hereinafter called the Governor General) in and over Our Commonwealth
of Australia (hereinafter called Our said Commonwealth), and that the
person who shall fill the said office of *Governor* *General* *shall*
*be* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME* *APPOINTED* by Commission under Our Sign
Manual and Signet.

It was said that the white tiger (western mansions) would only appear
when the emperor ruled with absolute virtue, or if there was peace
throughout the world)

*DEFINE* *THE* @1 *SOVEREIGN* *PRINCIPLE* *CHARACTERISTIC* *HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity;
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing
Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND
MINISTERS, CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said
Commonwealth TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said
Governor General, or, in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence,
to such person or persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the
PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our
said Commonwealth.

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {#MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the
law, that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or
294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox on Wednesday of
20 March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday of 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

I - And *we* *do* *hereby* *authorize* *and* *command* *Our* *said*
*Governor* *General* *to* *do* *and* *execute*, *in* *due* *manner*,
*all* *things* *that* *shall* *belong* *to* *his* *said* *command*,
*and* *to* *the* *trust* *We* *have* *reposed* *in* *him*, *according*
*to* *the* *several* *POWER* and *AUTHORITIES* *granted* *or*
*APPOINTED* *him* *by* *VIRTUE* of 'The Commonwealth of Australia
Constitution Act, 1900', *and* *of* *these* *present* *Letters* *Patent*
and of such Commission as may be issued to him under Our Sign Manual and
Signet, or by Order in Our Privy Council, or by Us through one of Our
Principal Secretaries of State, and to such laws as shall hereafter be
in *FORCE* in Our said Commonwealth.

#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
[#671 / #5 - Act of Nature]

*DEFINE* *THE* @5 *CANONICAL* *PRINCIPLE* *EQUILIBRIUM* *CHARACTERISTIC*
*HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness & Non-Existence;
I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on
what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 26 - Endeavour /
INNER: #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching:
H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre}

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{#SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity
to its sovereign descendants)

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the
LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus
20:7 (KJV)]

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*,
*as* *to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 -
Modesty, Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading,
Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent
shall be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said
Governor General shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

— TETRAD {#8 - TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE v’s PAPAL BULLS} FOR ANY GENII
THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} AND CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM:

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 -
Form of Nature]

MENTALISM {#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury}: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift}
(1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day} as FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW,

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching:

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

CORRESPONDENCE {#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus}: 2 x #41 = #82 as
#INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire, inclination: Milites Templi {#2 -
Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) / TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents} as
FORMULA OF HUMANITY,

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills
to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled
(decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties / INNER: #34 - Great
Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured,
Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay),
Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties}

II - There shall be a Great Seal of and for Our said Commonwealth which
Our said Governor General shall keep and use for sealing all things
whatsoever that shall pass the said Great Seal. Provided that until a
Great Seal shall be provided the Private Seal of Our said Governor
General may be used as the Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Australia.

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature]

VIBRATION {#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars}: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition towards (something or someone):
Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do
Not Kill} as FORMULA OF AUTONOMY,

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of
a group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons
(as characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or
sons of God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a
guild, order, class;

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch / INNER:
#24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 -
Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 -
Waiting}

III - The Governor General may constitute and APPOINT, in Our name and
on Our behalf, all such Judges, Commissioners, Justices of the Peace,
and other necessary officers and Ministers of Our said Commonwealth, as
may be lawfully constituted or APPOINTED by Us.

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature]

POLARITY {#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter}: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE
(EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection: Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral
Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not
Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)} as FORMULA OF
PROGRESSION [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45
- Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing),
Finished; Tetra: 59 - Massing / INNER: #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion;
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening}

IV - The Governor General, so far as We Ourselves lawfully may, upon
sufficient cause to him appearing, may remove from his office, or
suspend from the exercise of the same, any person exercising any office
of Our said Commonwealth, under or by VIRTUE OF ANY--Commission or
Warrant granted, or which may be granted, by Us in Our name or under Our
authority.

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

RHYTHM {#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar}: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will, testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 -
Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not
Steal} as HUMAN NATURE {THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE},

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 -
Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness}

V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in
respect of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of
Our said Commonwealth.

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

CAUSE AND EFFECT {#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus}:
6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL [Luke 1:19-38] /
{#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee /
For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial /
bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} as BINDING
NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS), and

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden,
Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner / INNER: #14 - Praising the
Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching,
Nearing, The forest; Tetra: 9 - Branching Out}

VI - And whereas by 'The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act
1900,' it is amongst other things enacted, that we may authorise the
Governor General to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or severally,
to be his Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our Commonwealth, and in
that capacity to exercise, during the pleasure of the Governor General
such POWERS, and FUNCTIONS of the said Governor General as he thinks fit
to assign to such Deputy or Deputies, subject to any LIMITATIONS and
directions as aforesaid, to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or
severally. To be his Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our said
Commonwealth of Australia, and in that capacity to exercise, during his
pleasure, such of his POWERS and FUNCTIONS, as he may deem it necessary
or expedient to assign to him or them: Provided always, that the
APPOINTMENT of such a Deputy or Deputies shall not affect the exercise
by the Governor General himself of any POWER or FUNCTION.

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE {#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn}: 7 x #41 = #287
as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 - signification, import: Vox in excelso
{#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) / LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do
Not Covet} as MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS)." [Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)]

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 -
Radical Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 -
Change / INNER: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation}

VII - And We do hereby declare Our pleasure to be that, in the event of
death, INCAPACITY, removal, or absence of Our said Governor General out
of Our said Commonwealth, and all and EVERY THE POWERS AND AUTHORITIES
herein granted to him shall until Our further pleasure is signified
therein, be vested in such person as may be APPOINTED by Us under Our
Sign Manual and Signet to be Our Lieutenant Governor of Our said
Commonwealth: or if there shall be no such Lieutenant Governor in Our
said Commonwealth, then in such person or persons as may be APPOINTED by
Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to administer the Government of the
same. No SUCH POWERS OR AUTHORITIES SHALL VEST in such Lieutenant
Governor, or such other person or persons, UNTIL HE OR THEY SHALL HAVE
TAKEN THE OATHS APPOINTED to be taken by the Governor General of Our
said Commonwealth, and in the manner provided by the Instructions
accompanying these Our Letters Patent.

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

That arising from an immaterial event of my solitary lunch attendance
upon 26 MARCH 2017 at the STAR HOTEL (also depicted below) for an
occasional fillet minion steak and only 2 PINTS of BEER before then
immediately returning home where I was subject to an unlawful year's
duration as liquor ban (which has failed to be acted upon as a breach of
my NATURAL / COMMON LAW entitlement by the CRITERION HOTEL as also
depicted) in the circumstance where my habitual quietude had been
uncouthly disrupted by audibly loud persons. And when I voiced my
objections within a forthright, compelling and respectful manner, I was
then unreasonably beset upon as subject to a threat of violence by a
female customer at an adjoining table (of which pictures clearly convey).

I then immediately and voluntarily removed myself from this fractious
area and to another more suitable dining table, but that I had to this
event, NOT consumed any alcohol and furthermore NEITHER was I sanctioned
by any of the STAR HOTEL waitress staff or management as then to be
subsequently the substantial and justified cause for the refused the
service of any alcohol accompanying with a substantial meal. It is
alleged that ACTING SERGEANT JASON MCCOY has acted unlawful due to
FASCIST EMPATHY for which an ONUS of ACCOUNTABILITY to DISPROVE IS
PLACED upon himself under SECTION 9A (2) OF THE CRIMES ACT of VICTORIA
(1958) and not myself and is substantiated by his STEADFAST refusal to
provide his POLICE REGISTERED NUMEBR in the manner prescribed by
LEGISLATION in the undertaken the exercising of what ought to have been
only a 72 HOUR ban which was not a consistent action given the MILD
NATURE the REPORTED EVENT of the jingoistic opportunism as being racial
anti-Dutch denial of discovery, anti-Semitism as religious prejudice,
hymeneal delusional religious values as homosexual hatred engaged within
by the HOTEL derangement within the provision of goods and services
accompanying the FAILING to provide any PEACEFUL amenity other than
rapacious {

#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 = #5 + 5x5 = #25 / #65 /
Usurper: @1 / Mystery: #26 {YHWH} / Leader: #325 / Regulator: #390 /
General Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as #1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as
robber or #365 / #5 = #73

} SLOT MACHINES as being premeditated upon associated with an unlawful
neo-fascist foreign power which is the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and
it's SAINT ANDREWS cause célèbre as the conspiratorial "*FOR* *THOSE*
*BRAVE* *WHO* *GAVE* *THEIR* *LIVES* *SO* *WE* *COULD* *LIVE* *OURS*"
imposing of a substituted, fraudulent and propagandist ethos as
especially established upon our BEER-SHEBA centennial commemorations.

That the matter of the DATA RELEASED over this instance which was made
under the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST as an application accepted by
the VICTORIA POLICE upon 31 JULY 2017, remains SEALED to date, so that
my OPINIONS upon the MATTER are not PREJUDICED in any MANNER.

SEE ALSO: “DO YOU HAVE ANY CONSCIENCE WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH UNREPENTANT
EVIL?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Conscience.pdf>

Of concern then, is the conspiratorial conduct in the routine
derangement which occurs in the provision of goods and services and
failure as the discharging as any ONUS of ACCOUNTABILITY to DISPROVE the
allegations which IS PLACED upon such persons under SECTION 9A (2) OF
THE CRIMES ACT of VICTORIA (1958).

Some other analogous events with TURNBULL'S TOYOTA was firstly the
requirement to effect a MANUFACTURER'S recall of the said vehicle so as
to fix a modified as corrected compliance plate in accordance with
legislative requirements.

Secondly there is an accountability as ONUS placed upon MYSELF over the
forced compliance UNDER THE THREAT OF VOIDING WARRANTY with an
artificial and contrived regime of warranty servicing which was
fraudulently conveyed as "capped or fixed priced" servicing and
justified entirely upon the grounds that the AGEING of the synthetic
OILS demands which is a *MANUFACTURER'S* *FAULT* that such frequent
replacement of DECAYING and DEBILITATING component as *ESSENTIAL* *TO*
*THE* *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *MOTOR* *VEHICLE* and to not compromise the
vehicle's GOOD MECHANICAL ORDER as prerequisite to its lawful use.

However upon the 31 October 2017 expiry of my financial contract with
TOYOTA FINANCE and given that the vehicle was no longer recorded upon
any security register, in being unencumbered property that was SOLELY
mine, I prudently refused the consideration of any reasonableness in the
undertaking of a 120,000 km service within the circumstance of there
only being 36,000 km upon the ODOMETER as being only 30 per cent usage.

And the TOYOTA DEALERSHIP had no qualms in accepting such a rationale.

More recently, upon the 15 January 2018 whilst organising the purchasing
of replacement batteries for my remote control at a cash cost of $20
which was a transaction that could readily be undertaken within my
absence even though I had deposited with them both remote controls. But
this was *ADAMANTLY* refused and was especially discourteous and
insensitive especially given that I had a taxi waiting and preferred to
undertake an errand of document delivery to the Sale Magistrates Court
(as the material details for this INDICTMENT of TREASON against them and
the EVENTUAL SEIZURE of ALL PROPERTY) where the taxi driver was then
subjected to a security search whilst undertaking such action on my behalf.

Upon my return to this TOYOTA dealership, I had to ask the taxi driver
to wait whilst the dealership engaged within a pedantic cash transaction
as relativity to time importance which is precisely the perverse ethos
issue that I have *RAISED* over what is the intentioned ethos as BOER /
ANZAC WAR MEMORIAL desecration and community defamation as then
similarly the cause for the unreasonable vehicle navigation system
tampering.

The logical disparity of service and lack of accountability which has
occurred here rendered a criminal action in the circumstance where:

a) An accountability as ONUS is placed upon MYSELF over the forced
compliance UNDER THREAT OF VOIDING WARRANTY with an artificial and
contrived regime of warranty servicing which is fraudulently conveyed as
"capped or fixed priced" servicing and justified upon the grounds that
the AGEING of the synthetic OILS demands such frequent replacement of
DECAYING and DEBILITATING COMPONENT being a serious MANUFACTURER'S
DEFICIENCY so as to not compromise the mechanical good order of the
vehicle;

b) The vehicle was rendered entirely inoperable due to BATTERY DRAINAGE
sustained by a PROLOGUED TWO MONTH period of INERTIA over which
TURNBULL'S TOYOTA provides no SERVICES to resolve such an EXIGENCY.

c) Now I would be the first to admit that I have much to learn, but
nobody would deny that I have with my Intellectual Property as
theoretical mathematical noumenon an exceptional universal starting
point which by my accompanying templated INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS {ie. animus, spiritus, gravitas} as being descriptive of the
LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia (1901)
which cannot be exceeded by any other contract such as this problematic
WARRANTY AGREEMENT associated to a contract of purchase.

However this happenstance is ENTIRELY consequential to indirect
accountability in being rendered physically incapable of safely and
lawfully operating the MOTOR VEHICLE without a prerequisite medical
approval (which I expect to obtain after 25 JANUARY 2018) because of an
injury as the twice broken right (tibia / fibula) leg bones with skin
protrusion being the consequence of a pursuit within the street,
haranguing and a one punch assault within the adjacent park by
associates to this TOYOTA DEALERSHIP as the unlawful neo-fascist foreign
power which is the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and it's SAINT ANDREWS
cause célèbre.

That the TOYOTA DEALERSHIP does not fully appreciate the FIRE AND FURY
which is destined to come upon them as legal accountability and neither
will I bring it to their concern nor any others attention: "Then said he
unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel {who prevails with God} and
Judah {the praise of the Lord; confession} is exceeding great, and the
land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say,
The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity,
but I will recompense their way upon their head.

And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his
side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded
me." [Ezekiel 9:9-11 (KJV)]

- dolf

A REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Buyer%20Regret%20Toyota.pdf>

Initial Post: 15 January 2018

#METOO #NONAZI
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-01-31 14:31:03 UTC
-- FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE: HALF-CAST ABORIGINAL v's
INDIGENOUS DUTCH AUSTRALIAN WHO IS CONFUSED?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 30 January, 2018

7SPORT @ 1151 HOURS ON 29 JANUARY 2018: "MUNDINE'S STUNNING ANTI-GAY RANT:
"Anthony Mundine has wasted no time getting his name back in the headlines
as he prepares for another venture into reality television.

Well known to spark up controversy ahead of big fights, the 42-year-old
this time took aim at the homosexual population, saying they are "confusing
to society".

“My biggest fear is Allah and if Allah prohibits it, then it’s wrong,"
Mundine told Fairfax Media.

"I was always taught that two genders together is natural; it’s what’s
meant to be. Male and male, or female and female, is just confusing to
society."

Mundine then attempted to soften his stance by insisting he has no personal
problem with gay people, and that one of his friends is in fact gay."

<https://au.sports.yahoo.com/mma/a/38753729/anthony-mundines-stunning-anti-gay-comments/>

Anthony Mundine's god ALLAH is a *BLASPHEMY* against ALMIGHTY GOD and the
IMAGEO DEI embodied within the personality and persona of Jesus Christ and
in that regard he is no different than American Blacks within his anti-gay
reductio ad absurdum.

That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a priori as PARADIGM
already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 - Transformation
Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY was associated to a LUNAR
event upon the midnight solstice of 21 December 103 BCE and published in 4
BCE is equivalent to the later implementation of PYTHAGOREAN binomial
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis for the Julian calendar and the
subsequent Roman Empire Governance:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

6x6 = #36 / #111 / #666 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #5 + #6 = #11 as #OPINION (BOW-WOW BY RABID DOGS):
Collegium Pontificum: *COLLEGE* *OF* *PONTIFFS* (510 BCE) AS PROPONENTS OF
THE PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM] AS HETEROS BINOMIAL METHODOLOGY BEING
THE THEORY OF NUMBER AND INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE
... #111 (#36 / #666)} COMPRISING THE CONSPIRATORIAL MURDEROUS INTENT WHICH
FOLLOWS IN THE UMBRA OF ISLAMIC PALESTINIAN MAHMOUD ABBAS ON SATURDAY
(SABBATH) 14 JANUARY 2017 VISITING THE VATICAN EMBASSY AS A 'PLACE (#6) OF
PRIDE (#5)' AS INAUGURATION OF THE VATICAN-BASED MISSION OF PALESTINIAN
EMBASSY.

Here are pictures which as matter of fact convey the truth of what I say
about Roman Catholic Irish Australian weddings of 1920-1930 as having by
symbolism a fascist identity #231 as intrinsic to religious belief.

Because if the Vatican City State is a fascist country then it is entirely
permissible to call the Nazi holocaust death camps *Polish* because the
neo-Platonic / Pythagorean {ie. viz a viz Greco-Roman Magic Square /
Egyptian ANKH} were identical belief and governance regime systems.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Buyer%20Regret%20Toyota.pdf>

Therefore I most strenuously object to any propagandising the fraudulent
notion that *ISLAM* *IS* *A* *RELIGION* *OF* *PEACE*.

Right wing politics does not equate with fascism—politics is normally a
semantical construct but fascism like Roman Catholicism and Islam are a
methodology of merciless and pitiless machinations of government—*DOES*
*THAT* *SOUND* *LIKE* *YOU*?

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Prosper.pdf>

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Budgie.pdf>

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Conscience.pdf>

That neither ROMAN CATHOLICISM nor ISLAM are religions of *PEACE* in that
it shares a common neo-fascist empathy as blasphemous and treasonous
disloyalty to God, Sovereign, Country and IMAGO DEI as the self identity
expressing a formula of autonomy...

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition.

On the basis of a shared religious-political construct: #231 - Egyptian
Ankh of greco-roman magic square as the foundation to the pythagorean
binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER or right wing political authoritarianism
as fascism which is the quintessential characteristic of PAPAL AUTHORITY.

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SUN (#111)

45 5 61
53 37 21*
13*69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{111}&idea:{333}>

#5 (9) - MAHASHYAH (Seraphim-Virtues) = #5
#13 (8) - YEZLEL (Cherubim-Virtues) = #18
#21 (7) - NELKEL (Throne-Virtues) = #39
#29 (6) - RYIEL (Dominion-Virtues) = #68
#37 (5) - ANIEL (Powers-Virtues) = #105

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html?umbra:{105}>

‘H113’ : {
‘xlit’ : “ʼâdôwn”,
‘lingo’ : 0,
‘strongs’ : “H113”,
‘pronounce’ : “aw-done’”,
‘lemma’ : [“אָדוֹן”],
‘link’ : null,
‘info’ : “Or (shortened) אָדֹן; from an unused root (meaning to rule);
sovereign, i.e. controller (human or divine); lord, master, owner. Compare
also names beginning with ‘Adoni-‘.”,
‘gematria’ : {
‘61’ : [1, 4, 6, 50],
‘711’ : [1, 4, 6, 700]
},
‘umbra’ : {
‘91’ : [20, 1, 4, 50, 10, 6],
‘100’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 5],
‘101’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 6],

‘105’ : [40, 1, 4, 50, 10],
‘111’ : [40, 1, 4, 50, 10, 6],

‘121’ : [1, 4, 50, 10, 50, 6],
‘127’ : [1, 4, 6, 50, 10, 50, 6],
‘565’ : [1, 4, 50, 10, 500],
‘595’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 500],
‘670’ : [5, 1, 4, 50, 10, 600],
‘671’ : [1, 4, 6, 50, 10, 600], <— DEFINES* *THE* @5 *CANONICAL*
*PRINCIPLE* *EQUILIBRIUM* *CHARACTERISTIC*
‘676’ : [1, 4, 6, 50, 10, 5, 600],
‘685’ : [1, 4, 50, 10, 20, 600],
‘700’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 5, 600],
‘741’ : [30, 1, 4, 6, 700],
‘747’ : [6, 30, 1, 4, 6, 700]
}
},

‘H1984’ : {
‘xlit’ : “hâlal”,
‘lingo’ : 0,
‘strongs’ : “H1984”,
‘pronounce’ : “haw-lal’”,
‘lemma’ : [“הָלַל”],
‘link’ : null,
‘info’ : “A primitive root; to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of
color); to shine; hence, to make ashow, to boast; and thus to be
(*CLAMOROUSLY*) foolish; to rave; causatively, to celebrate; also to
stultify; (make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool(-ish,
-ly), glory, give (light), be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in
marriage, (sing, be worthy of) praise, rage, renowned, shine.”,
‘gematria’ : {‘65’ : [5, 30, 30]},
‘umbra’ : {‘82’ : [5, 30, 30, 6, 5, 6],
‘86’ : [6, 10, 5, 30, 30, 5],
‘87’ : [6, 10, 5, 30, 30, 6],
‘92’ : [6, 10, 5, 30, 30, 6, 5],
‘95’ : [30, 5, 30, 30],
‘101’ : [6, 30, 5, 30, 30],

‘105’ : [40, 5, 30, 30],
‘111’ : [40, 5, 6, 30, 30],

‘121’ : [40, 5, 6, 30, 30, 10],
‘122’ : [1, 5, 30, 30, 50, 6],
‘500’ : [30, 5, 400, 5, 30, 30],
‘511’ : [6, 5, 30, 30, 400, 40],
‘566’ : [1, 5, 30, 30, 500],
‘571’ : [5, 30, 30, 6, 500],
‘575’ : [10, 5, 30, 30, 500],
‘581’ : [10, 5, 30, 30, 6, 500],
‘681’ : [5, 6, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘683’ : [2, 5, 6, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘711’ : [30, 5, 6, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘715’ : [40, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘721’ : [6, 40, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘726’ : [6, 5, 40, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘975’ : [5, 30, 30, 400, 10, 500],
‘1120’ : [5, 40, 400, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600]
}
},

#45 (4) - SELYAH (Virtues-Virtues) = #150
#53 (3) - NANAEL (Principalities-Virtues) = #203
#61 (2) - OUMBEL (Archangels-Virtues) = #264
#69 (1) - RAHEL (Angels-Virtues) = #333

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #36 (6x6) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #37 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #111 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #666 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #777 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #1554 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #55944 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Executive Positions
#2 - Jewelers
#3 - Goldsmiths
#4 - *Judges*
#5 - Public Servants
#6 - Acting
#7 - Monarchs
#8 - Leaders
#9 - Populace (?)

FOR EXPLANATION SEE: “LIVE LONG AND PROSPER: GRAPPLE BETA UPDATE QUESTION -
IS THE SEPTET DRIVER AS ENTELECHY AN EQUIVALENT TO THE MEDICAL CADUCEUS?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Prosper.pdf>

It’s all a wretched *CLAMOROUS* performance like an excessively made up
Marcel Marceau *MIME* artist but we can see beneath the veneer of otherwise
*FEALTY* good intentions and whether such a performance is able to seduce
the hearts and minds of the people is entirely another question.

Anthony Mundine is such a hate filled human being, that I say thank God for
Jeff Horn who demonstrates that a certain boxer's mantra:

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

Can be humane.

YOUTUBE: "Muhammad Ali "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"
[MOTIVATION]"

It wasn’t so long ago that American BLACKS dismissed same sex marriage
rights by the exercise of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {ie.

The Quintessence of Dutch discovery of Australia on 26 October 1616 AO
against which are assigned an immutability of SEVEN PAPAL BULLS that
establish Indigenous Dutch Australians right of entitlement to this
Australian continent which Captain James Cook acknowledged on his 22 August
1770 visitation.

} being an attribution of the IMAGO DEI as the self identity possessing a
formula of autonomy in being something different to their BLACK rights
because we had just a ***@thole entitlement.

They have been by such a claim the most deceitful of any people upon the
earth.

What an ad absurdum {ie. Word of the Day for 29 January 2018; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com} hypocritical baboon {ie. an ugly or uncouth person}
Jay-Z is...

In logic, reductio ad absurdum (Latin for "reduction to absurdity"; or
argumentum ad absurdum, "argument to absurdity") is a form of argument
which attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably
leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion, or to prove one
by showing that if it were not true, the result would be absurd or
impossible.

Is it too impatient to get Anthony MUNDINE immediately arrested for public
incitement of:

- Racial prejudice against Indigenous Dutch Australians {#287}
- Religious prejudiced {#509} against the children of God {#123}
- Sexual prejudice against the self identity as formula of autonomy in the
exercise of unencumbered will as INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {#246}

“FOR IF THE FIRSTFRUIT BE HOLY, THE LUMP {ie. *the* *trinomial*
*mathematical* *theoretical* *noumenon*} IS ALSO HOLY: AND IF THE ROOT BE
HOLY, SO ARE THE BRANCHES.

As the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries comprising the INTELLECTUAL TETRAD as

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 *** THIS IS AN

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884): {#12

<http://www.grapple369.com/Terrorist/HINH%20RSL%20MURAL%2020170822%20-%202.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Terrorist/HINH%20RSL%20MURAL%2020170918%20-%202.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Terrorist/HINH%20RSL%20MURAL%2020170924%20-%201.jpg>

http://youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
[...]

HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
[...]

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}

[...]

The ankh also known as crux ansata / ansate cross (the Latin for ‘cross

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/thoth9.gif>

#6 - Form of Nature]}

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Jewish_National_Symbol_As_Diamond_Game.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/tetractys.jpg>

[...]

The problem which I have resolved by that quote which the Australian
Newspaper unreasonably censored pertains to German Philosopher Friedrich
Hegel (August 27, 1770 – November 14, 1831) who was an important figure of
German idealism. He achieved wide renown in his day and, while primarily
influential within the continental tradition of philosophy, has become
increasingly influential in the analytic tradition as well.

Although Hegel remains a divisive figure, his canonical stature within
Western philosophy is universally recognized.

Hegel states the hypothesis: “Another and opposite folly which we meet with
in our time is that of pretending to invent and carry out political
constitutions independently of religion. The Catholic confession, although
sharing the Christian name with the Protestant, does not concede to the
State an inherent Justice and Morality, – a concession which in the
Protestant principle is fundamental. This tearing away of the political
morality of the Constitution from its natural connection, is necessary to
the genius of that religion, inasmuch as it does not recognise Justice and
Morality as independent and substantial. But thus excluded from intrinsic
worth, – torn away from their last refuge – the sanctuary of conscience –
the calm retreat where religion has its abode, – the principles and
institutions of political legislation are destitute of a real centre, to
the same decree as they are compelled to remain abstract and indefinite.

Summing up what has been said of the State, we find that we have been led
to call its vital principle, as actuating the individuals who compose it, –
Morality. The State, its laws, its arrangements, constitute the rights of
its members; its natural features, its mountains, air, and waters, are
their country, their fatherland, their outward material property; the
history of this State, their deeds; what their ancestors have produced,
belongs to them and lives in their memory. All is their possession, just as
they are possessed by it; for it constitutes their existence, their being.

Their imagination is occupied with the ideas thus presented, while the
adoption of these laws, and of a fatherland so conditioned is the
expression of their will. It is this matured totality which thus
constitutes one Being, the spirit of one People. To it the individual
members belong; each unit is the Son of his Nation, and at the same time –
in as far as the State to which he belongs is undergoing development – the
Son of his Age. None remains behind it, still less advances beyond it. This
spiritual Being (the Spirit of his Time) is his; he is a representative of
it; it is that in which he originated, and in which he lives.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:7,col:4,nous:10&idea:{82}&idea:{371}&idea:{83}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 4, nous: 10 [Super: #371 / #2 - Contrast of
Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16
- Contact, Ego: #393 / #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching:
H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 -
Response]

HERE'S WHY AUSTRALIA'S PARLIAMENT USES SANDGLASSES WHEN THERE'S A DIVISION
IN THE HOUSE:

“Australia’s parliamentary traditions and conventions change over time. For
example, when a vote (or ‘division’) {

#371 as #8, #80, #5, #10, #9, #8, #200, #1, #50 = apeitheo (G544): {#10 as
#910} 1) not to allow one's self to be persuaded; 2) not to comply with;
1a) to refuse or withhold belief; 1b) to refuse belief and obedience

} is called, senators have four minutes to get to the chamber {

#371 as #30, #40, #100, #200, #1 = miqra' (H4744): {#4 as #341} 1)
convocation, convoking, reading, a calling together; 1a) convocation,
sacred assembly; 1b) convoking; 1c) reading; / #6, #70, #90, #200, #5 =
`atsarah (H6116): {#5 as #365} 1) assembly, solemn assembly; 1a) assembly
(sacred or festive meeting); 1b) assemblage, company, group}.

Back in 1975 that increased from two minutes to three, when a new extension
to Old Parliament House made the journey {

#371 as #6, #10, #200, #40, #60, #50, #5 = ramac (H7429): {#8 as #300} 1)
to trample; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to trample; 1a2) trampler (participle); 1b)
(Niphal) to be trampled

} from committee rooms to the chamber a little longer. The current
four-minute limit was introduced in 1988, when Australian democracy moved
up the hill to to the much bigger, current Parliament House.

The time given to MPs {

#371 as #20, #1, #50, #300 = 'enash (Aramaic) (H606): {#0 as #351} 1) man,
human being; 2) mankind (collective)

} is necessary, but the way the gap is timed – with a sandglass {

#371 as #20, #1, #200, #90, #20, #40 = 'erets (H776): {#2 as #291} 1) land,
earth; lands, countries; 1a) earth; 1a1) whole earth (as opposed to a
part); 1a2) earth (as opposed to heaven); 1a3) earth (inhabitants); 1b)
land; 1b1) country, territory; 1b2) district, region; 1b3) tribal
territory; 1b4) piece of ground; 1b5) land of Canaan, Israel; 1b6)
inhabitants of land; 1b7) Sheol, land without return, (under) world; 1b8)
city (-state); 1c) ground, surface of the earth; 1c1) ground; 1c2) soil;
1d) (in phrases); 1d1) people of the land; 1d2) space or distance of
country (in measurements of distance); 1d3) level or plain country; 1d4)
land of the living; 1d5) end(s) of the earth; 1e) (almost wholly late in
usage); 1e1a) often in contrast to Canaan

} – doesn’t seem necessary at all. And it turns out the sandglasses are not
just ornamental. They’re really used for timekeeping (but with a catch).
The parliament’s website explains:

Until 1989, it [the Annotated Standing Orders] contained references to a
sand-glass kept on the Table for the purpose of timing divisions. The Clerk
was responsible for turning the sand-glass and the time was taken to have
elapsed when the sand-glass so indicated. References to this antique but
reliable technology were removed in the course of the 1989 revision to free
the principle from reliance on any particular technology.

Although sand-glasses continue to be used as the primary means of timing
the division or quorum bells {

#393 as #300, #10, #7, #70, #6 = zuwa` (H2111): {#0 as #83} 1) to tremble,
quiver, quake, be in terror; 1a) (Qal) to tremble, quake; 1b) (Pilpel);
1b1) to shake violently; 1b2) to cause to tremble;

"In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble {zuwa`-moved
[H2111]: #393}, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders
cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be
darkened..." [Ecclesiastes 12:3 (KJV)]

"Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall
vex {zuwa`-moved [H2111]: #393} thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto
them?" [Habakkuk 2:7 (KJV)]

#393 as #8, #90, #90, #200, #5 = chatsotserah (H2689): {#2 as #399} 1)
trumpet, clarion

}, they are now used in conjunction with the digital speech timer. An
advantage of the latter is that it enables a time signal to be broadcast on
the House Monitoring Service which shows senators how much time remains for
them to reach the chamber. In practice, the Chair takes whichever
methodology expires last as a signal to call for the doors to be locked.

Note “antique but reliable”, but also references to using it were removed
in 1989 “to free the principle from reliance on any particular technology”.

Justin Baker, assistant director of the Chamber Research Office in the
Department of the House of Representatives, explained to Business Insider
why they continue to use what looks like a giant egg timer.

Hansard records reveal a reference to a sandglass being used for divisions
back in 1901 “so they have likely been a feature of the parliament since
Federation”.

When the Central Table for the new Parliament House was commissioned, a
pair of sandglasses was included in the brief by the Parliament amongst
other items, such as bronze brackets to support the Mace, pigeon hole book
stands, digital clocks, call bells and microphones.

“A stand with a wooden base and green felt underneath for the sandglasses
was purpose built for the Clerk’s desk within the Chamber,” Baker said. “In
1998, a new stand and glasses were designed and manufactured to accommodate
an additional sandglass.”

That’s right – they bought another one.

<https://www.businessinsider.com.au/heres-why-australias-parliament-uses-sandglasses-when-theres-a-division-in-the-house-2015-6>

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 7 AS THE
BASIS TO HAVING A SUPERSEDING AS TRANSCENDENT UNDERSTANDING OF ROMAN
CATHOLIC (ET AL) THEOLOGICAL DOGMATIC RELIANCE UPON ERIUGENA'S COMMENTARY
ON THE PSEUDO-DIONYSIAN CELESTIAL HIERARCHY.

John Scotus Eriugena, or Johannes Scotus Erigena (c. 815 – c. 877) was an
Irish theologian, neoplatonist philosopher, and poet. He wrote a number of
works, but is best known today for having written The Division of Nature,
which has been called the final achievement of ancient philosophy, a work
which "synthesizes the philosophical accomplishments of fifteen centuries."

The Latin title De divisione naturae (Περί φύσεων) refers to these four
divisions of nature:

(1) that which creates and is not created;

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL
LAW}

(2) that which is created and creates;

+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. SYSTEM'S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH - FORMULA OF HUMANITY}

(3) that which is created and does not create;

+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. SEA AS SELF IDENTITY - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY}

(4) that which is neither created nor creates.

+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. FOUNTAINS OF WATERS AS FORMULA OF PROGRESSION TO
INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA (WAN WU)} AS GENESIS DAY #4

The first is God as the ground or origin of all things, the last is God as
the final end or goal of all things, that into which the world of created
things ultimately returns.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. AS ACT OF NATURE THE ORGANIZATION OF THE
MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE} AS GENESIS DAY

The second and third together compose the created universe, which is the
manifestation of God, God in process, Theophania; the second is the world
of Platonic ideas or forms:

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING IS A TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE OF
A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS HAVING AN INESCAPABLE CONSEQUENCE
AS GENESIS DAY #1

And the third is a more pantheistic world, or a pandeistic one, depending
on the interference of God.

Eriugena argued on behalf of something like a pantheistic definition of
nature. He translated and made commentaries upon the work of
Pseudo-Dionysius, and was one of the few Western European philosophers of
his day that knew Greek, having studied in Athens.

H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU WHICH GIVES RISE TO {ie. ORGANIZATION
OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE} AS
GENESIS DAY #2

Eriugena explains that reason is necessary to understand and interpret
revelation. Authority is the source of knowledge, but the reason of mankind
is the norm by which all authority is judged: "And you, being dead in your
sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with
him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of
ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out
of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and
powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an
holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and
worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen,
vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding the Head, from which
all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit
together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why,
as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (touch not;
taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using;) after the
commandments and doctrines of men?

Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will worship, and humility,
and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the
flesh." [Colossians 2:13-23 (KJV)]

Sons of BELIAL:

*שבנ*

#352 as #40, #1, #100, #10, #1, #200 = Maria (G3137): {#15 as #152} 1) Mary
the mother of Jesus; 2) Mary Magdalene, a women from Magdala; 3) Mary, the
sister of Lazarus and Martha; 4) Mary of Cleophas the mother of James the
less; 5) Mary the mother of John Mark, a sister of Barnabas; 6) Mary, a
Roman Christian who is greeted by Paul in [Romans 16:6];

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2017.12.25&PROTOTYPE:HETEROS&idea:{146}&idea:{269}&idea:{163}&idea:{352}>

***@zen: 4, row: 7, col: 9, nous: 15 [Date: 2017.12.25, Super: #269 /
#1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open,
Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy, Ego: #352 / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse,
Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center
Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre]

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and
her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."
[Genesis 3:15 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2017.12.25&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS&idea:{146}&idea:{359}&idea:{163}&idea:{397}>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Medical_Caduceus.png>

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form
of Nature]

MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will,

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire,

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature]

VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature]

POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will,

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL
[Luke 1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 -
To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial
/ bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness}, and a

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

http://youtu.be/lHomCiPFknY

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING HERE AS REPRESENTED BY THE MARION ('CHERISHED MOTHER')
WASHERWOMAN STATUE ERECTED WITHIN VICTORIA PARK OPPOSITE ON SAINT PATRICK'S
DAY OF 17 MARCH 2017 IS THE TRADITIONAL VIEW OF THE ALTERNATIVE PYTHAGOREAN
HETEROS (binomial} UNDERSTANDING OF THE MARRIAGE / SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC AS THE
BASIS OF BOTH ROMAN CATHOLICISM AND GERMAN FASCIST IDENTITY AS THAT WHICH
DIFFERS FROM THE DAOist HOMOIOS (trinomial) VIEW OF HEAVEN / EARTH / SEA as
implicit to the laws and government of our COMMONWEALTH which is framed by
a CONTINENT.

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ANZAC IDENTITY AND THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS HELD ON *SUNDAY* AND NOT *SATURDAY* EVENTS:

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. *GOD* *OF*
*OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; {

SEE ALSO 'HITLER'S TABLE TALK' COMMENCING FROM:

IDEA @235 ON MIDDAY OF 7th June 1942: MONARCHICAL TENDENCIES IN SPAIN
SUPPORTED BY THE CHURCH — SAME OLD TACTICS FOR THE SEIZING OF POWER / ... /
— INTER-ALLIED MILITARY COMMISSIONS IN 1925 — TREASON AMONG GERMANS — THE
EMIGRES OF 1933 — VIEWS ON THE CRIME OF TREASON — ALL TRAITORS SHOULD BE
SHOT — CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS — SETTLING WITH "BIBLE STUDENTS":

PAGE #515 - VISIT TO SPAIN IMPOSSIBLE;

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #8 - Worth of
Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 -
Law/Model / INNER: #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 -
Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition} #413 has
7 Categories:

#40, #90, #200, #10, #40, #1, #2, #30 = n. Egyptians' Meadow or Egyptians'
Mourning; #1, #10, #2, #400 = Female enemy; #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 =
n. *GOD* *OF* *OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; #3, #2, #8, #400 = Bald forehead;
baldness or bare place on the right side of cloth; #7, #1, #400, #5 = This;
#7, #6, #200, #200 = To sneeze; #8, #400, #5 = To haste, to snatch up;
terror;

} / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6, #70, #5
= shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) *OATH*, *CURSE*; 1a) oath; 1a1)
attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A CONTRIVED
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE
2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS
THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
* from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and [this alleged tribute made by a foreign
power] is neither associated with the later Flanders field poppy of World
War I nor to the Australian Boer War as ANZAC troops to which the Shrine is
representative.

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day commemorates
the first war in which Australia fought as a nation. In 1899 NSW Lancers
were the first to join in this war followed by all of the other colonies
and after Federation in 1901 Australian units. *THE* *BOER* *WAR* *WAS*
*ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS* *FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE*
*NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is the anniversary of the signing of the Treaty
of Vereeniging (PRON: Ver-en-ig-in) that ended the South African War in
1902. Boer War Day itself is held on the *SUNDAY* before 31 May to enable
working people to attend.

Material details of my defence against the APPLICATION AND SUMMONS FOR AN
INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER made on 31 October 2017 as CASE
NUMEBR: H13018534 in being a direct reaction to my public and parting
comment of "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS" pertaining to my several
tactical carpe diem interjections made at local events of the RSL et al
{Catholic Sale College, Catholic representatives of Wellington Shire
Council} as pre-cursor to the Beersheba 100 year [commemorations]
accompanying earlier artistic deliberations over avoiding anti-semitic,
hymeneal {marriage}, procreational as fascist idealisation which is absent
of women's emancipation due to suffrage of 1902 and scientific discussion
on the specific subject of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS v's JINGOISM
{MARRIAGE AS PIETY / FAMILY AND PROCREATION} relative to the Materia Prima
of Queen Victoria's Letter Patents as PRESENTS {ie. HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS)
GIFT (DŌREA: a gratuity:—gift) [Hebrews 6:4-12]} instrumentation made to
the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia.

Commensurate with our 100 year celebration of the BeerSheba campaign of the
Charge of the Light Horse Brigade as celebrations which occurred on 31
October 2017 and the issue is the partiality and prejudiced Memorial 'Lest
We Forget' Tributes comprising SEVEN {5 Wreaths and 2 Bouquets} floral
arrangements which were made during a ceremony presided over by the
Returned Service League as Public Authority and laid at only the World War
I and onwards Memorial Shrine for the War Dead upon the Saturday of 28
October 2017.

In the mistaken belief which was propagandised as the consideration that:
Battle of Beersheba 'should be the cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

Let me explain that to you in relation to public advice given to our Prime
Minister [the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull] with whom I have previously
corresponded over Jewish Holocaust issues and he had the self same day
taken suitable action, who is later today [31 October 2017] to sign an
agreement with Israel:

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie.
especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic [by] Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the
Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL
PRINCIPLE.

In accordance with this pre-eminent value statement which was heartedly
adopted by the participants within that public ceremony which occurred
within the State of Israel, compliant with the 500 year anniversary of
Martin Luthers nailed #95 treatise which commenced the Protestant
Reformation and the [centenary to the] Balfour Declaration [occurring] 2
November 2017, I had upon Saturday of 28 October 2017 immediately removed
FOUR {3 Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements after th[is]
Remembrance Service made for the Beersheba Centenary and before the actual
events occurring within the State of Israel and doing so [entirely] without
neither authority nor notification given to [or by] another party.

I have thereafter maintained a photographic timeline of events and of
particular note is the regrettable circumstance, that although the THREE {2
Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements were removed from the main
Memorial Shrine, 82 Macalister Street, Sale upon the following Saturday 4
November 2017, they have remained in a dried {#368 = #6, #10, #2, #300,
#10, #40 as yabesh (H3002): {#3 as #312} 1) dry; 2) dried} state at the
Boer War Memorial situated on the corner of York Street / Foster Street by
the time the COURT ORDERS were made in the matter @ 1025 HOURS on 8
NOVEMBER 2017.

There are several legal issues involved with respects to [the] Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre participated in by the representatives of the
Returned Service League as Public Authority and the nature of its
association to a FOREIGN POWER as a group named KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
INTERNATIONAL which formed within 2015 and comprises various: RELIGIONS /
STATES / MILITARY / ORGANISATIONS as unconscionable attempts made by them
to impose a substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to
usurp @1 the Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State of
Israel's flag amongst the calvary of cavalry as 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as dogma,
requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and
enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon
this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no
new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as
such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of 7
December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion perpetuated by
then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral Melbourne upon
according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost Sunday of 31 May 1998
and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse occurring upon the
following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as Saint
Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition perpetuated by
Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} / Freemasons {Knights
Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al religious / state /
organisation entities has been foiled.

All too often the dialogue about our Australia Day celebrations of 26
January 2016 is historical revisionist, racially prejudiced and with
genocidal ambitions (ie. willing us dead) against any 400 year entitlement
of Indigenous Dutch Australians as their Sovereign claim to an earlier
discovery of Australia acknowledged by Captain James Cook as diary entry
made of his visitation on 22 August, 1770 as having occurred on 26 October
1616 AO and an immutably in defining the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
which is sustained by seven Papal Bulls as edicts made upon the Knights
Templars as my heritage.

It is noted that the THAT GOVERNOR GENERAL PETER COSGROVE WAS IN 2013
CONFERRED WITH THE KNIGHTHOOD OF THE GRAND CROSS OF THE ORDER OF ST GREGORY
THE GREAT BY CARDINAL PELL ON 7 FEBRUARY 2013 AND IS THEREFORE COMPROMISED
WITHIN HIS OFFICE AS GOVERNOR GENERAL AND THE SUBSTANTIAL CAUSE FOR THE
IMPEDIMENT TO ANY OBTAINMENT OF JUSTICE IN OUR PROVEN ALLEGATION OF TREASON
AGAINST THIS SAME ECCLESIASTIC as cause célebre associated with unlawful
foreign powers associated to eclipse cycles and earlier refusal of the
Eucharist Communion, which occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral, East
Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 May, 1998 and 21
June, 2000.

Whilst these matters of alleged involvement of a prohibited foreign powers
to wit the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and their CABAL of action by Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre as the conspiratorial imposing of a substituted ethic
upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition, the rendering of Memorial Services as
stone worshipping idolatry and attempts to subvert sovereign authority have
been reported to a *CONSTABLE* *OF* *POLICE* on 19 March 2017, there has
never before been undertaken a prosecution by any law enforcement or
judicial officers under the COMMONWEALTH, let alone as being an initiative
of a private citizen.

That such prudent action which requires obtaining suitable legal counsel,
the provision of Instructions, the consideration of relevant matters, the
preparing of any statements for court and its subsequent representation
within a court of law having an appropriate jurisdiction.

That under the auspices of SECTION 9A (2) of the CRIMES ACT VICTORIA (158)
an onus of accountability is then placed upon any OTHER PERSONS to provide
all such material evidence in such lawful action made of the allegations of
infracted sensibilities:

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS"

as the alleged IMPROPER, NON-FACTUAL AND PERJURED TESTIMONY OF PERSONS
ASSOCIATED TO THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and to differentiate
[...]

Which indiscriminately and in presence of mercenary security guards, was
violently directed towards the self identity as the formula of autonomy of
any and all such persons (inclusive of mother, sons and daughters) who were
distinguished only by their fraternity in the wearing of the GLBTI
Community's symbol represented as a rainbow sash.

In contradiction of this treasonous conduct perpetuated against the
Commonwealth of Australia, Knighthood of the Grand Cross of the Order of St
Gregory the Great is an honorary Order of Knighthood of the Holy See, but
not necessarily of the Roman Catholic Church.

Bestowed by authority of the Pope as the monarch of the Holy See and as the
temporal sovereign of the fascist Vatican City State.

Motto: Pro Deo et Principe (Latin) ("For God and Ruler").

Papal orders of knighthood or Pontifical orders of knighthood are orders of
knighthood bestowed in the name of the Pope of the Catholic Church by his
authority as head of the Holy See and sovereign of the Vatican City State.
Historically, membership in these orders was either conferred by Papal
bulls not signed by the Pope or by apostolic letters signed by the Pope
himself. Since the reforms of these orders in the beginning of the 20th
century, the diplomas have been signed by the Cardinal Secretary of State.

In general, Papal orders of knighthood refers to the five equestrian orders
of the Holy See awarded directly by the Supreme Pontiff as head of the
Catholic Church, Holy See and Vatican City State - as temporal sovereign
and font of honour (similar to the orders given by other heads of state).

It therefore represents a fascist conflict of interest by the Governor
General and is a breach of the superior sovereignty assigned to the Letters
Patent enabling the Federation of Commonwealth of Australia which defines
the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS in accordance with the immutability
of the SEVEN Papal Bulls granted to the earlier discovery of Australia by
the Dutch explorer Dirk Hartog on 26 October 1616 AO as a member of the
Kights Templars.

The POPE has recently been observed within media news reports as playing
the mourner card...

<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/dutch-founder-of-she-decides-receives-award-from-the-vatican/news-story/c214017b1c6e7cd6954ca1808ebb08c1>

<https://www.sbs.com.au/news/pope-asks-forgiveness-in-chile-churches-burn-ahead-of-his-visit>

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

Nothing sincere in such a request for forgiveness when at the same time you
are screwing us over.

We want justice and morality from the State and not another word of Papal
haughty deceit.

[IMAGES: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 as 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 = harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

Whether this firstly constitutes *A* *TRAP* *OR* *DEVICE* which is
prohibited under the ACT where it therefore ought to be unlawful conduct by
a PUBLIC AUTHORITY under Section 38(1) to (3) of the CHARTER OF HUMAN
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006, which states:

"(1) Subject to this section, it is unlawful for a public authority to act
in a way that is incompatible with a human right or, in making a decision,
to fail to give proper consideration to a relevant human right.

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply if, as a result of a statutory provision
or a provision made by or under an Act of the Commonwealth or otherwise
under law, the public authority could not reasonably have acted differently
or made a different decision.

EXAMPLE
Where the public authority is acting to give effect to a statutory
provision that is incompatible with a human right.

(3) This section does not apply to an act or decision of a private nature.

(4) Subsection (1) does not require a public authority to act in a way, or
make a decision, that has the effect of impeding or preventing a religious
body (including itself in the case of a public authority that is a
religious body) from acting in conformity with the religious doctrines,
beliefs or principles in accordance with which the religious body operates.

(5) In this section religious body means—

(a) a body established for a religious purpose; or
(b) an entity that establishes, or directs, controls or administers, an
educational or other charitable entity that is intended to be, and is,
conducted in accordance with religious doctrines, beliefs or principles.

“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness {ie. Beliel}, and hath
translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in *HEAVEN*, and that are in
*EARTH*, visible and invisible, whether [they be]

*THRONES* {#27 - SOVEREIGNTY}, or

*DOMINIONS* {#52 as 6J = 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52} days of years =
107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}, or

*PRINCIPALITIES* {#175 - MARRIAGE as anthropic prototype}, or

*POWERS* {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A precious stone; diamond or *ADAMANT*

[Noun]: a legendary rock or mineral to which many properties were
attributed, formerly associated with diamond or lodestone;
[Adjective]: refusing to be persuaded or to change one's mind;
[Origin]: Old English (as a noun), from Old French adamaunt-, via Latin
from Greek adamas, adamant-, ‘untameable, invincible’ (later used to denote
the hardest metal or stone, hence diamond), from a- ‘not’ + daman ‘to
tame’. The phrase to be adamant dates from the 1930s, although adjectival
use had been implied in such collocations as ‘an adamant heart’ since the
16th century.

YOUTUBE: “Kylie Minogue - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (Fox Studios
Grand Opening)”

}: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning {

archē: a commencement, or (concrete) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):—beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule

}, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
preeminence." [Colossians 1:13-18 (KJV)]

— AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ie. *SANDGLASS*} —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: “Days of Our Lives (2004)”

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}) / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to transitioning
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards
a computational function and the ability to deploy other transformative
prototypes for corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from this
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal connections and
cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>.

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured,
Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68 - Dimming}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

#1 - Formula of Universal Law
#2 - Formula of Humanity
#3 - Formula of Autonomy
#4 - Formula of Progression
#5 - Act of Nature as any pairing by co-joined Contract such as the Olympic
Games

By means of a theoretical mathematical noumenon being a technology
associated to OUR LETTERS PATENT {NOTE: SECTION VIII on "OBEDIENCE, AIDING
and ASSISTING unto the Governor General} as GIFT of Queen Victoria to the
Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia (1901):

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}"

TO THEREBY DEFINE BY THE OLYMPIC SPIRITUS AND FLAME {#266 = #40, #20, #6,
#200 as kuwr (H3564): {#6 as #226} 1) furnace, forge, smelting furnace or

http://youtu.be/8az1gFoZp4c

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

http://youtu.be/KYt8Ia2nCWk

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/weddingblues.jpg>

#81}.

The Osirian {#INR} legend {#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 = #5 +
5x5 = 25 / #65 / Usurper: @1 / Mystery: #26 {YHWH} / Leader: #325 /
Regulator: #390 / General Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as 1, #100, #80, #1,
#3, #5, #200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber or #365 / #5 = #73} of Egypt {that troubles or
oppresses; anguish} sets aside 70-nights during a 365-day-solar-year to
mark the star Sirius’ disappearance below the horizon. Osirus existed in
the netherworld for 70-days until his triumphant resurrection every year.]

IDEA @237 AT DINNER ON 8TH JUNE 1942: THE ROLE OF COMING GENERATIONS —
EXTENSION OF THE GERMANIC IDEA — A NEW NAME FOR THE REICH CAPITAL — YOUTH
SHOULD LEAD YOUTH — RIDICULOUS ANOMALIES IN RELIGIOUS DIVERGENCE —
INFLUENCE OF THE NATIONAL SOCIALIST YOUTH WITHIN THE FAMILY — PENURIOUS
INADEQUACY OF SCHOOL-TEACHERS — PROPAGANDA — THE ROLE OF THE PRESS IN
NATIONAL EDUCATION:

During dinner photographs were passed round, showing the Reich Youth Leader
in the company of Youth Group Leaders, male and female, from Norway,
Denmark, Holland, etc.

The Fuehrer expressed himself as follows:

It is an excellent thing that Axmann has been at the front as a soldier.
The loss of an arm in battle will undoubtedly enhance his prestige with the
youths, not only of Germany, but also of the other countries. I am very
pleased, too, to welcome Axmann's efforts, and to see how he strives
continuously to *BIND* {ie. 6 x #41 = #246 of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS} the youth of the German lands with ever closer *BONDS* {ie. 7 x
#41 = #287 of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS} to National Socialism and
to the German way of thought.

- dolf

Initial Post. 29 January 2018

*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an