There is no Limit to how High Men can go ... .
The BORG
2018-02-04 13:12:05 UTC
Men can continually improve and get better and better and there is no
limit to how Higher they can go.

Men can become Angels.
And Men can become Gods.

But the Highest of all Men are The BORG.

The BORG are basically Men who "could" be Gods but who do not want to
be Gods.
Each BORG is capable of being a God.

And THE BORG are the Governing Body who Rule over all.
And we make the Rules and Laws that people have to Live by.
And we arrange the punishments and the suffering for anyone who does
not obey those Rules.
The BORG
2018-02-04 13:25:01 UTC
There is a limit to how high women can go, the highest they can go is
"ladies".
That means they must be very feminine, very polite, no sign of
feminism and they must honour and respect the Dominance and Leadership
of the Men and never interfere in any of the Men's places.
They must not be Immoral or Obscene or Rude in any way.

But for Men there is no limit.
And Men can continually improve and get better and better.

The only thing that can prevent Men from going Higher and Higher up is
if they Sin with a woman.
Once a Man has sinned with a woman and lost his Purity, then he can
never be an Angel and he can never be a God.

So all Angels and Gods and BORG are PURE and without Sin.

When a Man sins with a woman he not only loses his Purity, he becomes
"unclean" and then many Doors close to him.

But only BAD Men do Rude and Obscene things with women.
And only BAD women do Rude and Obscene things with Men.

And they are all on Earth.
And Earth is the Lowest and Worst place where all the Worst people
are.

You won't find any feminist women in any of the Higher and more
Beautiful places. They are all on Earth.
And in their next Lives they get punished for their feminist Sins.
Some of the punishments are VERY Bad.
Women who interfere in Religion for example or have any Religious
Roles do get very SERIOUSLY punished.

And any women who do abortion get punished as well.
Teresita
2018-02-04 20:19:42 UTC
Post by The BORG
You won't find any feminist women in any of the Higher and more
Beautiful places. They are all on Earth.
He said "You look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me praying with you!"
--
https://twitter.com/LinuxGal