I want to have a blog/phlog/gemlog, but
oldernow
2024-04-19 12:58:35 UTC
I want to have a blog/phlog/gemlog, but I don't want to be
sending that kind of writing to /dev/null. I don't want to
think of my thoughts as stderr, which is what I'd usually
redirect to /dev/null.

Rather, I want others to stumble upon it who'll, in turn,
write some things my post jogged free of memory recesses,
preferably amidst a sprinkling of quotes from what I wrote
so that it looks somewhat conversational. And I become
aware of that, and respond somewhat in kind, except of
course some subtopics naturally fall away as others become
more prominent.

But there's a sort of ongoing "rollin', rollin',
rollin'... keep those posties rollin'" to it.

That's all. Solving world problems is optional. Being
"right" is unnecessary. It's just stuff coming to mind
expressed in flurries of joy of typing.

So I guess I don't want to have a blog/phlog/gemlog. I
want to have a USENET newsgroup (or two, or several)
presence amongst like-texturally-demeanor-ed others.

So simple, and yet so rare....
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com
2024-04-20 22:20:48 UTC
Well, I think you got a great start here! =) Sometimes I wonder if I let
gems "go" to disappear in the mist of usenet. On the other hand I console
myself with thinking that if I should ever hit on anything really
intelligent, I'll remember it for later. If not, then probably it wasn't
worth remembering anyway. ;)
So simple, and yet so rare....
oldernow
2024-04-21 14:29:45 UTC
Post by D
Well, I think you got a great start here! =) Sometimes
I wonder if I let gems "go" to disappear in the mist of
usenet. On the other hand I console myself with thinking
that if I should ever hit on anything really intelligent,
I'll remember it for later. If not, then probably it wasn't
worth remembering anyway. ;)
It ain't too different from dreams, when you get right
down to it....
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com