There's nothing wrong with Gemini
oldernow
2024-05-05 15:26:20 UTC
Gemini works just fine. The protocol. The browsers. The
utilities. Glorious.

But the content?

Admittedly, my assessment isn't rooted in strong science
/ math. It's more an experiential "sense" based on a
lot of clicking, usually starting from this endpoint
discoverer/aggregator:

gemini://gemini.bortzmeyer.org/software/lupa/lupa-capsules.gmi

Base on experiencing URL endpoints in a somewhat big way
(because I really, truly do want to find fun, intelligent
people, so I spend a lot of time searching for them),
I'd say 90% of what I find is either "hello world" grade,
"see if shit sticks to the wall I just threw it at" kind
of content -OR- dead links.

About 8% of the remaining 10% is well-written whining about
being ignored and/or persecuted for a life "identification"
choice.

And so there's *maybe* 2% of the alleged content rising
to a quality level that doesn't feel as though a complete
waste of time and effort to have searched for.

Oh... and somewhere in the 98% crap there are the assfucks
who think it's fun to create "content" that can hang others'
browsers. I probably have to "kill -9" and restart Lagrange
a dozen times a day due to that.

Do you remember how at the top of this I typed "But the
content?" as though there were something lesser about the
content. Let's not forget that's merely symptomatic of
the actual problem, which is that there just plain aren't
many fun, intelligent people out there *period*.

I occasionally get upset with the internet (silly as it
sounds) for having opened my eyes to that fact. I miss
being blissfully ignorant of just how pathetic this species
is. I actually had *hope* back when first exploring local
BBS's, and then the internet. *Genuine* "Surely I'll soon
be encountering intelligent life!" hope.

Nope. "GAME OVER"....
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com
2024-05-05 18:36:15 UTC
Post by oldernow
[...]
Maybe time to head back to the BBS world? Plenty of them run over telnet
or ssh these days.
oldernow
2024-05-06 00:38:29 UTC
Post by D
Post by oldernow
I occasionally get upset with the internet (silly as it
sounds) for having opened my eyes to that fact. I miss
being blissfully ignorant of just how pathetic this species
is. I actually had *hope* back when first exploring local
BBS's, and then the internet. *Genuine* "Surely I'll soon
be encountering intelligent life!" hope.
Nope. "GAME OVER"....
Maybe time to head back to the BBS world? Plenty of them
run over telnet or ssh these days.
I can see going that route if/when our lives settle. We're
readying another house to move into in a few weeks. Today
there was a sheet of paper from the neighbor to the north
for us to call her. She's upset that people that did work
in our backyard drove on her grass on the border. If
they did, it was maybe a couple inches worth at most,
and of course we wish to "make good". But then she and
her guy rambled on about what they endured from previous
neighbors in what is now our house, and fortunately I
didn't hear about that until after my wife conversed with
them, because I certainly don't want to be roped into what
prior owners did.

Sure hope we didn't inadvertently buy in Moronia! ;-)

Of course, these people have no idea what's in store for
them when it comes to sardonic sarcasm and/or elaborate
jokes that don't sound at all funny sans a wink, etc.
I'm betting it'll take a sermon and a half on transcendence
before they're begging me to stop in exchange for their
shutting the fuck up! :-)

Next on my list: that woman that woman you told me about
who relocated to Spain.... :-)
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com
2024-05-06 21:31:12 UTC
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
I occasionally get upset with the internet (silly as it
sounds) for having opened my eyes to that fact. I miss
being blissfully ignorant of just how pathetic this species
is. I actually had *hope* back when first exploring local
BBS's, and then the internet. *Genuine* "Surely I'll soon
be encountering intelligent life!" hope.
Nope. "GAME OVER"....
Maybe time to head back to the BBS world? Plenty of them
run over telnet or ssh these days.
I can see going that route if/when our lives settle. We're
readying another house to move into in a few weeks. Today
there was a sheet of paper from the neighbor to the north
Is she swedish? Sheets of paper with complaints is the national sport of
sweden!
Post by oldernow
for us to call her. She's upset that people that did work
in our backyard drove on her grass on the border. If
they did, it was maybe a couple inches worth at most,
and of course we wish to "make good". But then she and
Make good? Are you american or not? I was expecting the start of a juicy
law suit here! Alternatively some good old shotgun action! ;)
Post by oldernow
her guy rambled on about what they endured from previous
neighbors in what is now our house, and fortunately I
didn't hear about that until after my wife conversed with
them, because I certainly don't want to be roped into what
prior owners did.
You have a good and loving wife who will handle your new neighbours with
neighbourly love, I'm sure! Maybe you could bake them a cake?
Post by oldernow
Sure hope we didn't inadvertently buy in Moronia! ;-)
Are they lesbian democrats?
Post by oldernow
Of course, these people have no idea what's in store for
them when it comes to sardonic sarcasm and/or elaborate
jokes that don't sound at all funny sans a wink, etc.
I'm betting it'll take a sermon and a half on transcendence
before they're begging me to stop in exchange for their
shutting the fuck up! :-)
Please, for the love of god, do it! And make sure to record it as well!
=D
You're more than welcome!
oldernow
2024-05-07 02:30:55 UTC
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Maybe time to head back to the BBS world? Plenty of them
run over telnet or ssh these days.
I can see going that route if/when our lives settle. We're
readying another house to move into in a few weeks. Today
there was a sheet of paper from the neighbor to the north
Is she swedish? Sheets of paper with complaints is the
national sport of sweden!
Well, I'm going to have to *covertly* (you know.. to avoid
doghouse on the home front) inquire.
Post by D
Post by oldernow
for us to call her. She's upset that people that did work
in our backyard drove on her grass on the border. If
they did, it was maybe a couple inches worth at most,
and of course we wish to "make good". But then she and
Make good? Are you american or not? I was expecting the
start of a juicy law suit here! Alternatively some good
old shotgun action! ;)
Hey, I'm only 63. Gimme a chance to live up to your
misconceptions! :-)
Post by D
You have a good and loving wife who will handle your new
neighbours with neighbourly love, I'm sure! Maybe you
could bake them a cake?
I'm more apt to pour them a goodly quantity of Jameson
over ice (not that *I* need the ice, mind you...).
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Sure hope we didn't inadvertently buy in Moronia! ;-)
Are they lesbian democrats?
That's the quite the astute anticipation of observation!
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Of course, these people have no idea what's in store for
them when it comes to sardonic sarcasm and/or elaborate
jokes that don't sound at all funny sans a wink, etc.
I'm betting it'll take a sermon and a half on transcendence
before they're begging me to stop in exchange for their
shutting the fuck up! :-)
Please, for the love of god, do it! And make sure to record
it as well! =D
Oh, please! You already can recite it from memory!
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com
2024-05-07 09:35:51 UTC
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Maybe time to head back to the BBS world? Plenty of them
run over telnet or ssh these days.
I can see going that route if/when our lives settle. We're
readying another house to move into in a few weeks. Today
there was a sheet of paper from the neighbor to the north
Is she swedish? Sheets of paper with complaints is the
national sport of sweden!
Well, I'm going to have to *covertly* (you know.. to avoid
doghouse on the home front) inquire.
That would be hilarious if they were! Reminds me of where I'm currently
living. Arabians are very rare, and one day we were driving and I saw an
arabian. I called out to my wife... "look! an arabian! We have those in
sweden!" and lo and beholds... his car was from sweden. ;)
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
for us to call her. She's upset that people that did work
in our backyard drove on her grass on the border. If
they did, it was maybe a couple inches worth at most,
and of course we wish to "make good". But then she and
Make good? Are you american or not? I was expecting the
start of a juicy law suit here! Alternatively some good
old shotgun action! ;)
Hey, I'm only 63. Gimme a chance to live up to your
misconceptions! :-)
Ok, I'll give you a few more days. ;) That reminds me... they had for a
time on swedish television a tv-show called something like "The neighbour
feud" and the idea was to make "reality" TV out of bad neighbourly
relationships. One episode which actually made it to the news was between
a swedish guy in northern sweden and his gypsy neighbours who had a
disagreement about something. It ended up with them shooting at each
others with hunting rifles.
Post by oldernow
Post by D
You have a good and loving wife who will handle your new
neighbours with neighbourly love, I'm sure! Maybe you
could bake them a cake?
I'm more apt to pour them a goodly quantity of Jameson
over ice (not that *I* need the ice, mind you...).
Jameson? I don't know how I should interpret that. I know some whiskey
snobs, and Jameson is poison to them. On the other hand, I don't like
whiskey at all except for weird, small extremely smoky brands which I
never manage to remember, so who am I to judge? ;)
oldernow
2024-05-07 20:23:24 UTC
Post by D
That would be hilarious if they were! Reminds me of where
I'm currently living. Arabians are very rare, and one day
we were driving and I saw an arabian. I called out to my
wife... "look! an arabian! We have those in sweden!" and
lo and beholds... his car was from sweden. ;)
Are you saying a really fun retirement activity is trying
to find Arabian Swedes in the United States? :-)
Post by D
Ok, I'll give you a few more days. ;) That reminds
me... they had for a time on swedish television a
tv-show called something like "The neighbour feud" and
the idea was to make "reality" TV out of bad neighbourly
relationships. One episode which actually made it to
the news was between a swedish guy in northern sweden
and his gypsy neighbours who had a disagreement about
something. It ended up with them shooting at each others
with hunting rifles.
What ever it takes to thin this ridiculously stupid herd!
Post by D
Jameson? I don't know how I should interpret that. I know
some whiskey snobs, and Jameson is poison to them. On the
other hand, I don't like whiskey at all except for weird,
small extremely smoky brands which I never manage to
remember, so who am I to judge? ;)
I'm the type that cares more about what my taste buds
report than how others might evaluate me for not kowtowing
to what they believe I'm *supposed* to like.

There's almost no alcoholic beverage I *don't* like,
unless it's sweetened. Ick! No sugary drinks/concoctions
for this imbiber!

To me, Jameson seems smooth straight, and in my experience
packs less of a hangover punch compared to other 80 proof
spirits.

I love all kinds of beers too, and yet every now and then
nothing but a *can* of Pabst will do. I don't know how to
explain that.
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com
2024-05-08 09:25:47 UTC
Post by oldernow
Post by D
That would be hilarious if they were! Reminds me of where
I'm currently living. Arabians are very rare, and one day
we were driving and I saw an arabian. I called out to my
wife... "look! an arabian! We have those in sweden!" and
lo and beholds... his car was from sweden. ;)
Are you saying a really fun retirement activity is trying
to find Arabian Swedes in the United States? :-)
Yes! Arabian-zafari! I think I'll try and sell that to the tourists! ;)
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Ok, I'll give you a few more days. ;) That reminds
me... they had for a time on swedish television a
tv-show called something like "The neighbour feud" and
the idea was to make "reality" TV out of bad neighbourly
relationships. One episode which actually made it to
the news was between a swedish guy in northern sweden
and his gypsy neighbours who had a disagreement about
something. It ended up with them shooting at each others
with hunting rifles.
What ever it takes to thin this ridiculously stupid herd!
Yes! And the more they thin out, the better we'll do! =)
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Jameson? I don't know how I should interpret that. I know
some whiskey snobs, and Jameson is poison to them. On the
other hand, I don't like whiskey at all except for weird,
small extremely smoky brands which I never manage to
remember, so who am I to judge? ;)
I'm the type that cares more about what my taste buds
report than how others might evaluate me for not kowtowing
to what they believe I'm *supposed* to like.
Boo! Please make my day job easier and become a slave to marketing.
Post by oldernow
There's almost no alcoholic beverage I *don't* like,
unless it's sweetened. Ick! No sugary drinks/concoctions
for this imbiber!
For me it's red wine. For some reason I find it disgusting. The best red
wine I ever tasted was "ok". Sparkling, sure, white wine, sure, port wine,
why not, but regular red wine is the invention of the devil!
Post by oldernow
To me, Jameson seems smooth straight, and in my experience
packs less of a hangover punch compared to other 80 proof
spirits.
That's a disadvantage with the weird whiskey I drink every 5 years or so.
They are not hangover proof! Vodka and beer, that I can drink plenty of
and not even smell a hangover.
Post by oldernow
I love all kinds of beers too, and yet every now and then
nothing but a *can* of Pabst will do. I don't know how to
explain that.
Well, I guess it must be the nostalgic feeling of having been brought up
on Pabst when you were a child, right? ;)

What about Busch light? When I was a student in Chicago, we bought Busch
light by the bucket, since it was so cheap _and_ it also contained
alcohol! ;)
oldernow
2024-05-08 13:42:38 UTC
Post by D
Post by oldernow
What ever it takes to thin this ridiculously stupid herd!
Yes! And the more they thin out, the better we'll do! =)
Oddly, it took 63 years, but I recently *finally* benefited
from the stupidity of others.

See.. my wife ordered 32 bags of mulch from what's called
"Walmart", here, but split that into two orders.

Well, I went to pick up one of the orders, using their
"app" to say I was on my way... and then entered the pickup
parking spot number... and eventually all 32 were rolled
out on a card.

Considering myself a packing expert (not to mention one
that loathes "help"), I told the girl I'd be packing it
myself, and could need to return for part of the second
order.

But I managed to fit all 32 bags, and was off on my
merry way.

Well, the next day the "app" started pestering me about
picking up the second order!

But, um... you already gave me the second order....?

But the app kept insisting, so I returned a few days later
to pick it up. And not only did the fine fellows working
that day load my vehicle fairly nicely, they managed to
throw in a couple extra bags for what I can only imagine
to be my good looks.

So I wound up with 16 + 16 + 18 = 50 bags!

Now, I'd normally not take advantage of that sort of thing.
But we've experienced enough heartache and misery at that
story to stop shopping there for about a year... but their
mulch price the day we ordered was too good to pass on,
so in *my* mind, they were finally making good on that
heartache and misery they dished out in the past. :-)
Post by D
Boo! Please make my day job easier and become a slave
to marketing.
It's one of those "torn within" kinds of things. I've long
though I'd be good at it, and yet I can't get it out of my
mind that it's basically glorified lying. I mean, I can
deal with the guilt of winding up with 18 free bags of
mulch. But deceiving the masses? *Totally* different.

:-)
Post by D
Post by oldernow
There's almost no alcoholic beverage I *don't* like,
unless it's sweetened. Ick! No sugary drinks/concoctions
for this imbiber!
For me it's red wine. For some reason I find it
disgusting. The best red wine I ever tasted was
"ok". Sparkling, sure, white wine, sure, port wine, why
not, but regular red wine is the invention of the devil!
I can understand that. I was far more into white *WINE* :-)
in my earlier wine days.
Post by D
Post by oldernow
I love all kinds of beers too, and yet every now and then
nothing but a *can* of Pabst will do. I don't know how to
explain that.
Well, I guess it must be the nostalgic feeling of having
been brought up on Pabst when you were a child, right? ;)
Definitely the advertising. But I was a late-comer to
alcohol. If I'm remembering correctly, it was mostly a
"cool" thing to drink in college. But even then, I'd found
such a great deal on a German Rhine wine in bulk that I
stuck mostly to that in the dorm, with occasional mixers
out (I seem to remember "whiskey sours" being popular at
the time).
Post by D
What about Busch light? When I was a student in Chicago,
we bought Busch light by the bucket, since it was so cheap
_and_ it also contained alcohol! ;)
The only light beer I ever cared for was Coors light.
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com
2024-05-08 18:48:37 UTC
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
What ever it takes to thin this ridiculously stupid herd!
Yes! And the more they thin out, the better we'll do! =)
Oddly, it took 63 years, but I recently *finally* benefited
from the stupidity of others.
That's great! =)
Post by oldernow
But the app kept insisting, so I returned a few days later
to pick it up. And not only did the fine fellows working
that day load my vehicle fairly nicely, they managed to
throw in a couple extra bags for what I can only imagine
to be my good looks.
So I wound up with 16 + 16 + 18 = 50 bags!
Bingo! A free round of mulch for alt.philosophy! =D
Post by oldernow
Now, I'd normally not take advantage of that sort of thing.
But we've experienced enough heartache and misery at that
story to stop shopping there for about a year... but their
mulch price the day we ordered was too good to pass on,
so in *my* mind, they were finally making good on that
heartache and misery they dished out in the past. :-)
Reminds me of a plumber I hired, and I asked him for an invoice 3 times
and never received it. So I thought, yes!! Guess what? 5 years later I get
a call from his auditor asking for the money. I asked for a copy of the
invoice and what was done, and luckily even though thunderbird mangled my
email archive somewhat (don't ask me how or why) I did find a reference
that matched with the invoice. So in the end I paid and they were nice
about it too and did not charge 5 years of interest. ;)
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Boo! Please make my day job easier and become a slave
to marketing.
It's one of those "torn within" kinds of things. I've long
though I'd be good at it, and yet I can't get it out of my
mind that it's basically glorified lying. I mean, I can
deal with the guilt of winding up with 18 free bags of
mulch. But deceiving the masses? *Totally* different.
You're such a gaylord!
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
There's almost no alcoholic beverage I *don't* like,
unless it's sweetened. Ick! No sugary drinks/concoctions
for this imbiber!
For me it's red wine. For some reason I find it
disgusting. The best red wine I ever tasted was
"ok". Sparkling, sure, white wine, sure, port wine, why
not, but regular red wine is the invention of the devil!
I can understand that. I was far more into white *WINE* :-)
in my earlier wine days.
Just like when talking race, white rulez!! I'd say it's the gaylord of
wines!!
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
I love all kinds of beers too, and yet every now and then
nothing but a *can* of Pabst will do. I don't know how to
explain that.
Well, I guess it must be the nostalgic feeling of having
been brought up on Pabst when you were a child, right? ;)
Definitely the advertising. But I was a late-comer to
alcohol. If I'm remembering correctly, it was mostly a
"cool" thing to drink in college. But even then, I'd found
such a great deal on a German Rhine wine in bulk that I
stuck mostly to that in the dorm, with occasional mixers
out (I seem to remember "whiskey sours" being popular at
the time).
Hmm, I think beer was the drink of choice during my university days.
Why coors light? What's the delight with coors light?
oldernow
2024-05-08 23:28:15 UTC
Post by D
Bingo! A free round of mulch for alt.philosophy! =D
I fully intend to lay it down transcendentally thick in
the spirit of these sacred newsgroup-ian interactions!
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Boo! Please make my day job easier and become a slave
to marketing.
It's one of those "torn within" kinds of things. I've long
though I'd be good at it, and yet I can't get it out of my
mind that it's basically glorified lying. I mean, I can
deal with the guilt of winding up with 18 free bags of
mulch. But deceiving the masses? *Totally* different.
You're such a gaylord!
Being complimentary *might* get you somewhere!
Post by D
Post by oldernow
I can understand that. I was far more into white *WINE* :-)
in my earlier wine days.
Just like when talking race, white rulez!! I'd say it's
the gaylord of wines!!
Oh, there be plenty 'o trash in those parts. The most
intense case was probably a decade ago after a toothless
clan began renting in the house next to our first house.
I'll have to tell that story here sometime. Suffice it
to say this country is *teeming* with "white" morons.

Thankfully, some of them that can afford it are emigrating
to Sweden.... ;-)
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Definitely the advertising. But I was a late-comer to
alcohol. If I'm remembering correctly, it was mostly a
"cool" thing to drink in college. But even then, I'd found
such a great deal on a German Rhine wine in bulk that I
stuck mostly to that in the dorm, with occasional mixers
out (I seem to remember "whiskey sours" being popular at
the time).
Hmm, I think beer was the drink of choice during my
university days.
I found a deal where I could get 12 *liter* (not the 750
ml BS) bottles for $1.80 each when purchased by the case.
And it was good! I think I still have a label in memorabilia,
somewhere. The winery was "Ernest Mees", but I've found much
on its existence the last couple times I searched online for
possible historical info.
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Post by D
What about Busch light? When I was a student in Chicago,
we bought Busch light by the bucket, since it was so cheap
_and_ it also contained alcohol! ;)
The only light beer I ever cared for was Coors light.
Why coors light? What's the delight with coors light?
I just seemed "clean" without sacrificing active ingredient.

The worst, to my taste buds, was Miller Lite.
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com
2024-05-09 09:16:37 UTC
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Bingo! A free round of mulch for alt.philosophy! =D
I fully intend to lay it down transcendentally thick in
the spirit of these sacred newsgroup-ian interactions!
Nice!
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
It's one of those "torn within" kinds of things. I've long
though I'd be good at it, and yet I can't get it out of my
mind that it's basically glorified lying. I mean, I can
deal with the guilt of winding up with 18 free bags of
mulch. But deceiving the masses? *Totally* different.
You're such a gaylord!
Being complimentary *might* get you somewhere!
See.. that's a manipulative marketeer right there!
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
I can understand that. I was far more into white *WINE* :-)
in my earlier wine days.
Just like when talking race, white rulez!! I'd say it's
the gaylord of wines!!
Oh, there be plenty 'o trash in those parts. The most
intense case was probably a decade ago after a toothless
clan began renting in the house next to our first house.
I'll have to tell that story here sometime. Suffice it
to say this country is *teeming* with "white" morons.
But the big question is... did you try to rehabilitate them? I could
imagine you sitting in their living room starting with the ABC... and
ending with the ...123! ;) Or maybe it was more of a sound of music
learning experience?
Post by oldernow
Thankfully, some of them that can afford it are emigrating
to Sweden.... ;-)
Ahh... yes, the easy solution! They'll fit right in! ;)
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Hmm, I think beer was the drink of choice during my
university days.
I found a deal where I could get 12 *liter* (not the 750
ml BS) bottles for $1.80 each when purchased by the case.
1 liter bottle for 1.8 USD, surely the US of A is the promised land!!
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Post by D
What about Busch light? When I was a student in Chicago,
we bought Busch light by the bucket, since it was so cheap
_and_ it also contained alcohol! ;)
The only light beer I ever cared for was Coors light.
Why coors light? What's the delight with coors light?
I just seemed "clean" without sacrificing active ingredient.
The worst, to my taste buds, was Miller Lite.
To be honest... Busch light, coors light & co are pretty similar to me. My
preference is for dark beer and ale, and belgian, strong beer (6 to 12%).
That's good stuff!
oldernow
2024-05-09 12:14:17 UTC
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Post by D
You're such a gaylord!
Being complimentary *might* get you somewhere!
See.. that's a manipulative marketeer right there!
That's nothing! I can get you two compliments a month for
life if you act now to set up autogay! I mean autopay!
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Oh, there be plenty 'o trash in those parts. The most
intense case was probably a decade ago after a toothless
clan began renting in the house next to our first house.
I'll have to tell that story here sometime. Suffice it
to say this country is *teeming* with "white" morons.
But the big question is... did you try to rehabilitate
them? I could imagine you sitting in their living room
starting with the ABC... and ending with the ...123! ;) Or
maybe it was more of a sound of music learning experience?
It was closer to a sound of "Deliverance" learning experience.
Post by D
Post by oldernow
I found a deal where I could get 12 *liter* (not the 750
ml BS) bottles for $1.80 each when purchased by the case.
1 liter bottle for 1.8 USD, surely the US of A is the
promised land!!
Key missing number: *1982*
Post by D
To be honest... Busch light, coors light & co are pretty
similar to me. My preference is for dark beer and ale,
and belgian, strong beer (6 to 12%). That's good stuff!
I like me a hearty porter!
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com
2024-05-09 19:55:36 UTC
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Post by D
You're such a gaylord!
Being complimentary *might* get you somewhere!
See.. that's a manipulative marketeer right there!
That's nothing! I can get you two compliments a month for
life if you act now to set up autogay! I mean autopay!
Ah yes... with autogay you do pay less(bian)!
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Oh, there be plenty 'o trash in those parts. The most
intense case was probably a decade ago after a toothless
clan began renting in the house next to our first house.
I'll have to tell that story here sometime. Suffice it
to say this country is *teeming* with "white" morons.
But the big question is... did you try to rehabilitate
them? I could imagine you sitting in their living room
starting with the ABC... and ending with the ...123! ;) Or
maybe it was more of a sound of music learning experience?
It was closer to a sound of "Deliverance" learning experience.
Oh that one. Many, many years ago I saw it. Very powerful movie with
lessons about sexual freedom!
Post by oldernow
Post by D
Post by oldernow
I found a deal where I could get 12 *liter* (not the 750
ml BS) bottles for $1.80 each when purchased by the case.
1 liter bottle for 1.8 USD, surely the US of A is the
promised land!!
Key missing number: *1982*
Booh! I happen to _define_ it as the year of our lord 2024! Isn't it my
right to do so?? ;)
That is also good!
oldernow
2024-05-09 21:29:55 UTC
Post by D
Post by oldernow
Key missing number: *1982*
Booh! I happen to _define_ it as the year of our lord
2024! Isn't it my right to do so?? ;)
Everywhere but Sweden, I suspect. ;-)
--
oldernow