You might be more The Creator than your despserate individuality might think
oldernow
2024-08-17 13:51:44 UTC
What a fun time we're having pretending nothing could be
so many somethings merely by image-ining, re-presenting
them with symbols, and taking the symbols to be somethings
in yet another something named 'reality'!
Oh, for the love of signature silliness....
Richmond
2024-08-17 15:15:04 UTC
Post by oldernow
What a fun time we're having pretending nothing could be
so many somethings merely by image-ining, re-presenting
them with symbols, and taking the symbols to be somethings
in yet another something named 'reality'!
With our thoughts we make the world.

"That first egg was named "Thought". Tathagata Buddha, the Father
Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make the world."

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Monkey_(TV_show)
oldernow
2024-08-17 15:43:18 UTC
Post by Richmond
Post by oldernow
What a fun time we're having pretending nothing could be
so many somethings merely by image-ining, re-presenting
them with symbols, and taking the symbols to be somethings
in yet another something named 'reality'!
With our thoughts we make the world.
"That first egg was named "Thought". Tathagata Buddha,
the Father Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make
the world."
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Monkey_(TV_show)
Oooh, wow, that sounds like a fun - not to mention
potentially insightful - show. Thanks for the reference!
Oh, for the love of signature silliness....
oldernow
2024-08-17 15:58:06 UTC
Post by oldernow
Post by Richmond
Post by oldernow
What a fun time we're having pretending nothing could be
so many somethings merely by image-ining, re-presenting
them with symbols, and taking the symbols to be somethings
in yet another something named 'reality'!
With our thoughts we make the world.
"That first egg was named "Thought". Tathagata Buddha,
the Father Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make
the world."
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Monkey_(TV_show)
Oooh, wow, that sounds like a fun - not to mention
potentially insightful - show. Thanks for the reference!
It looks vaguely familiar. Nice to see it's at least
somewhat available:

https://archive.org/details/monkeymagic1
https://archive.org/details/monkeymagic2
Oh, for the love of signature silliness....
Richmond
2024-08-17 20:17:22 UTC
Post by oldernow
Post by oldernow
Post by Richmond
Post by oldernow
What a fun time we're having pretending nothing could be
so many somethings merely by image-ining, re-presenting
them with symbols, and taking the symbols to be somethings
in yet another something named 'reality'!
With our thoughts we make the world.
"That first egg was named "Thought". Tathagata Buddha,
the Father Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make
the world."
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Monkey_(TV_show)
Oooh, wow, that sounds like a fun - not to mention
potentially insightful - show. Thanks for the reference!
It looks vaguely familiar. Nice to see it's at least
https://archive.org/details/monkeymagic1
https://archive.org/details/monkeymagic2
It looks a bit mad. I much preferred:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kung_Fu_episodes