President Trump speaks on Ambassador Nikki Haley's resignation -- YouTube
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-10-09 16:25:35 UTC
President Trump speaks on Ambassador Nikki Haley's
resignation

Fox News
YouTube
Tuesday, October 9, 2018

President Trump and Ambassador Nikki Haley speak from the
Oval Office after accepting Haley's resignation as United
Nations ambassador.

Video:

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
President Trump and Ambassador Nikki Haley speak from the
Oval Office after accepting Haley's resignation as United
Nations ambassador.
http://youtu.be/0v7WFd8Ggzw
Forwarded post:

This was quite a shock, to me, but no shock to Mr. Trump.

Thank you Nikki. She probably needs a more normal routine
for a while. I like her work and her confrontational
approach with the UN.

Posted by lee martell

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi