Out of body experiences, karma and the transcendent.
2024-08-30 21:12:28 UTC
Dear philosophers,

Saw this in another newsgroup and thought it might interest you:

"Out-of-body experiences do happen, and if a person meditates, they
might be conscious within a "transcendent" experience, which is the
well spring of God centric thinking. A transcendent experience is not
the same as a dream. When seeing others there, one can discern if
they are good/bad via their colors (their karma "credit rating":-)).

Karma concept is based in Hinduism and Buddhism, and is about
behavior, "the relationship between a person's mental or physical
action and the consequences following that action." One does not have
to be religious to have good/bad karma.

Across Earth, different cultures have had people with "transcendent"
experiences, and they attempt to explain it within their ideations.

Scientific thinkers can't deal with this topic, since it can not be
sliced/diced in their laboratories.

When looking at older historical paintings relating to Indian Gods and
Goddesses, some of them with vibrant colors are depicting what has
been seen when having a "transcendent" experience. On another note,
if a person sees someone with a golden halo around their head with
small stars emitted, that person has excellent Karma. Hence, the
behavior association is based upon seeing others' body colors, and
knowing who they are. I might add colors seen can be quite vivid.".
oldernow
2024-09-04 18:38:51 UTC
It was good exercise for my yawning muscles.
Oh, for the love of signature silliness....
2024-09-04 21:41:32 UTC
Post by oldernow
It was good exercise for my yawning muscles.
Sorry! =( Will try and do better in the future! ;)