On the topic of Tennessee...
2024-05-09 17:19:09 UTC
"Born on a mountain top in Tennessee, greenest state in the land of the free
Raised in the woods so¢s he knew ev¢ry tree, kilt him a b¢ar when he was
only three Davy, Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier!"

I think I'm starting to understand the pleasures of Tennessee!
oldernow
2024-05-09 21:29:17 UTC
Post by D
"Born on a mountain top in Tennessee, greenest state in
the land of the free Raised in the woods so?s he knew
ev?ry tree, kilt him a b?ar when he was only three Davy,
Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier!"
I think I'm starting to understand the pleasures of Tennessee!
I can imagine you moving there to Tennesseize the day!
--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com