Who are you? Who who.. who who?
oldernow
2024-08-13 12:40:16 UTC
The delusion of free will is an attempted resistance to
unfolding/witnessing.

And self/person/individual is a posited agent of free will.

All *Mind Only*, mind "you"....
Oh, for the love of signature silliness....
Steve Hayes
2024-08-14 03:03:04 UTC
Post by oldernow
The delusion of free will is an attempted resistance to
unfolding/witnessing.
And self/person/individual is a posited agent of free will.
All *Mind Only*, mind "you"....
Courts of "justice" are all based on such a massive illusion.
--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com
oldernow
2024-08-15 11:43:50 UTC
Post by Steve Hayes
Post by oldernow
The delusion of free will is an attempted resistance to
unfolding/witnessing.
And self/person/individual is a posited agent of free will.
All *Mind Only*, mind "you"....
Courts of "justice" are all based on such a massive illusion.
I'm pretty sure "mind" and "illusion" are synonymous.
Oh, for the love of signature silliness....
Richmond
2024-08-15 11:48:46 UTC
Post by oldernow
Post by Steve Hayes
Post by oldernow
The delusion of free will is an attempted resistance to
unfolding/witnessing.
And self/person/individual is a posited agent of free will.
All *Mind Only*, mind "you"....
Courts of "justice" are all based on such a massive illusion.
I'm pretty sure "mind" and "illusion" are synonymous.
What though, is the purpose of the illusion?

Imaginary numbers are not real, but they are nevertheless useful (to
engineers apparently).
oldernow
2024-08-15 12:38:56 UTC
Post by Richmond
Post by oldernow
Post by Steve Hayes
Post by oldernow
The delusion of free will is an attempted resistance to
unfolding/witnessing.
And self/person/individual is a posited agent of free will.
All *Mind Only*, mind "you"....
Courts of "justice" are all based on such a massive illusion.
I'm pretty sure "mind" and "illusion" are synonymous.
What though, is the purpose of the illusion?
The illusion (i.e. mind) contains the sense of there
needing to be a purpose to it, i.e. *that* there
seemingly ought be a purpose is illusion/mind too.

It would seem that beings *conceived* (mind sense)
in a seeming cause-and-effect space have difficulty
gasping self-referentiality space matters.
Post by Richmond
Imaginary numbers are not real, but they are nevertheless useful (to
engineers apparently).
I don't doubt that some imagine that.
--
Oh, for the love of signature silliness....