Farewell Usenet - great to have known you
Arindam Banerjee
2024-02-20 07:36:40 UTC
or some such thing.
no jewess jews are victimizers and are quite vincible. in 50 years it will be "look ma, no jews"
Well, give them their victories, skippy.
I tried to install thunderbird to go with eternal september, but too much hassle. They seem no better than google, like a B team.
So I give up, and no more Usenet for me for now. As Lord Krishna said, sometimes it pays to be a RanChor (quit the battlefield), let the opposition rejoice while you lick your wounds and/or make good elsewhere.
It has been a great, wonderful experience for a globally persecuted non-apologetic brahmin to use Usenet. There I was, rejected by every editor and publisher for anything I wrote, for over 20 years, and then comes this gift from the best of the US. I could write and publish instantly to a global audience - whoever cared to read! Wow! What an invention!
Okay I made no money from Usenet (quite the reverse, for I got hounded out of employment, for my anti-Jewish physics) and who knows how much or what sort of fame; but at least I got my voice heard on subjects of my interest, ranging from physics to epic poetry, lyrics, translations, maths to politics and economics, telecom and engineering, family values to blogging (I started it with my Picaresque Tales of an Indian publicsectorman as a disgusted reaction to the lies of Rushdie) in some vague ocean of 1s and 0s that will hopefully last more solidly than anything on paper or metal. So, what satisfaction! Like having good shits, what. Relief, blessed relief, I found, which is far more than money, skippy.
All things come to an end, but I am not certain this end will be permanent - who knows what the future will bring! Some app better than google may come up and request custom.
Good thing, for now I won't waste time here, but do some really serious and important work instead, like continue with the patenting of my railgun and its derivations; and making a cheap free energy generator so simple a child can understand its working.
Bye-bye, skippy. Keep well. Don't let the Jews bother you too much. They will get what they richly deserve, their One True God will see to that. "Vengeance is Mine" said the Lord, so I have heard.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Hehe
2024-03-02 01:09:15 UTC
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 23:36:40 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

come back you're based